Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 28, 2024, 10:21:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Tattoos?

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tattoos?  (Read 149 times)
BigDickJohnson

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 29, 2014, 06:12:44 pm »

(Carr's gonna cream)
Anyone have tattoos, post pics?
What's your opinion?
etc?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 07:36:56 pm »

(Carr's gonna cream)

Love it lol.

I don't have any tats but i'm tossing up weither to or not but i cant decide lol.
Report Spam   Logged

Dave

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 11:20:16 pm »

Had this conversation before. I'm not a fan of excessive tattoos, no matter how good the artwork. It just irks me. Would never consider something like a sleeve. Something small and neat, and something that really means a lot to me... maybe. Often toyed with the idea of something for my wrist, but never got near actually getting one.
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 01:07:47 am »

Like Scott I have a few tattoos, two or three. But I have seen some stupid people make stupid choices. I even made one or two but now covered up. I've always said, if you want a tattoo, take the time to decide what works for you, you can always cover them up, but the cover up may be just as dumb. I'll see if I have a pic or two of my dumb tattoo.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Steven

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 01:17:41 am »

Had this conversation before. I'm not a fan of excessive tattoos, no matter how good the artwork. It just irks me. Would never consider something like a sleeve. Something small and neat, and something that really means a lot to me... maybe. Often toyed with the idea of something for my wrist, but never got near actually getting one.

Essentially this. I just dislike an excessive amount of tattoos. Don't have any myself nor do I plan on it unless I find something with a really good meaning.
Report Spam   Logged
Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 01:22:33 am »

(Carr's gonna cream)

Wrong much, Tongue he hasnt even posted Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2014, 03:28:54 am »

ALRIGHT!  YOU TWO, AGAIN?  lol.  No... seriously, you both make a fine point - even people who don't like a heavily tattooed look - still at some point consider getting one themselves, especially if the meaning is deep enough, and I do respect that.  I for one at work have done countless memorial pieces for people, and don't go telling anybody because then they might think I'm "Nice" (YUCK!) but I also tend to give them a bit of a break on the cost as well.  I figure at that point life's cost them enough. 

Regardless of how I conduct myself in the shadows of kindness through my work... this marks a solid victory for the side of those who pollute the world with pigment, such as myself!  lol.  You two are proof positive that Even if you don't have one... you've thought about it... they're JUST that awesome! 

Seriously though, I don't expect people to be like me and get covered, that's my choice in life and it brings me joy.  Moreover, it's accepted by society, but that doesn't mean it's accepted by business... and there are tattoos I'll turn down doing on some people just because it's what I call a "Job Stopper".  For instance I had a 17yo ask me for a tattoo on the back of his hand of some band logo for a group I've never heard of, I tried to discuss him into getting it elsewhere - until he was like "I'm paying you - do what I want!" this then changes my tone because I'm not a bloody ****, right!?  So... here's how that went.

Me-"FFFFFFFFF-UCK No!"

Him-"But Why!?"

Me-"Because you're 17, you have your whole life ahead of you and if that tattoo costs you one job, one chance in life, or otherwise puts you off the course your life could have taken, just because RIGHT NOW - you think that's bad ass - I don't want to be held responsible."

Him-"I wouldn't hold you responsible."

Me-"No... but it's a Job Stopper and if I ever had to toss your homeless ass some spare change, I'd hold myself responsible." (Okay so he won't end up homeless but under employed is a distinct possibility especially at 17... plus... some of these teens these days seem so dense you really need to drop nuclear bombs of sensibility on them to get the ****ing point across.)

Him-"You have YOUR Hands tattooed, Hypocrite!"

Me-"Call me another name and I'll throw you out of my parlor by your ear... I have MY hands tattooed because I do body modifications for a living... it's kind of 'part of the uniform'.  I was doing this stuff for 15 years before I did it too.  I am my own boss, nobody can fire me or pass me up for promotion.  I am at the ****ing mountain top in my establishment.  So... park the attitude because I'm just encouraging you to get this tattoo elsewhere.  Consider that what's "Cray" or "H-Core" at 17 probably won't be so enthralling by the time you're 21."

Needless to say he got the tattoo elsewhere... and learned a valuable lesson that day... you can push someone who has your best interests at heart - to the point they WILL threaten your safety lol.

I just strongly encourage you two, especially if your line in the sand on the matter is you'd need to have a deep meaning to the piece... I implore you to find a reputable artist.  It might cost a little more... but it's on you for life, so that little extra bit of cash now when spread out into a daily worth over the length of your remaining days turns into fractions of a cent pretty quickly.  Honestly lads... especially if you're only going to ever get one... it's okay to be a snob and get the best one your money can buy you.  And Steve... you're not far from me, so if I find out you went and got some hack job from some **** brain... I'll track you down, tackle you down and black that mess out... HARD! lmfao You have NO excuse not to get something bomb done if/when you ever do get one.

I'm not saying anyone here does it - and Stephan and I have had this chat a few times from a few different directions - but it baffles me that some people will go buy the best brand of toilet paper, or name brand garbage bags and cost themselves $100 or more dollars a year over and above what is actually needed to be spent on disposable crap we buy specifically to throw away (No I am not arguing the importance of toilet paper, you DO need tickets to ride the ride!) but then when it comes to a permanent mark on their body - some folks take to it with all the concern for quality that one has while out at a Yard Sale or Flea Market.  They go looking for the cheapest means possible and when it looks like burnt **** come the end of it healing, they just shrug it off like it doesn't matter.  Honestly people put more worry into a bad haircut. 

I would imagine even out non-inked contingent can see the stupidity in those sort of people, yes?

Okay, so all due respect to Steve, Dave and everyone else here who might be a tattoo-virgin, should the time come that you do find a purpose meaningful enough to permanently mark in your flesh... talk to an artist, check out the quality of their work - just any old fool with a "Tattoo Gun" won't do (Note: Actual professionals NEVER call it a Tattoo Gun... it's a Tattoo Machine.  If they don't know their tools, they don't know their job.). 

In short... be willing to spend what it's worth but be sure you're going to Get Your Money's Worth! At some point you're going to have to just trust your artist to get the job done right.  No artist is going to want you sitting there nitpicking what they're doing - especially if you're clear skinned enough to prove you don't really 'know anything' about how the job is done in the first place.  This is where you need to humble yourself and actually talk to someone who knows what they're talking about and has some first hand experience and practical knowledge... instead of just some opinions.  We Savvy?

Before you get upset or irked with my tattooed ass, keep in mind this is advice, not insult.  Consider this... on a public forum you more or less just outed yourself by saying you're going to get a little wrist tattoo.... like a teenage girl would.

Often toyed with the idea of something for my wrist, but never got near actually getting one.

This may lead some to think "Maybe you could get a little rainbow above the crack of your ass? Something subtle, nestled right in the small of your back... A Double rainbow even!?" lol Do NOT do that! lol

Seriously, this is what I do and have done for over half my life, bud... if you're considering anything at all in the area of your forearm... consider going up into the wider part in the "ball of the muscle" nearer to the ditch in your elbow.  Consider it to fit within the confines of say... the bottom of a coffee cup.  You'd be looking - at most shops in and around $200 for something about that size.  That's an estimate, an educated guess.  Your local shop may have differing rates. 

Point is, unlike a little wrist thing, it's better for a man because

A) it looks dope 
B) it's pure manly, and
C) Far more than a wrist tattoo - it can be covered and concealed if/when life requires. 

And for what it's worth - on a technical end of thing (removing the need for Anyone's opinion, including my own.) the more space you have to work with the better your tattoo will be... and I urge you, I PLEAD with you - if you only ever get one tattoo, do yourself a favor and get a ****ing boss one done.  Far more than a heavily tattooed look irks you, ****ty tattoos on people just breaks my heart and insults my and my professional peers in my industry.  So IF you do get one... just shop around, not for price - but for quality.  Good Tattoos aren't cheap and cheap tattoos aren't good.  If someone is working out of their kitchen or basement - ask yourself "Would I pay for anything else permanent from someone who didn't at the very least try to appear to be more professional than this?" - then quickly get your butt to a decent parlor. lol

I have no issue with people having different tastes and not enjoying a heavily tattooed look, frankly even among heavy collectors the debate of what type of heavily tattooed look appeals to them comes up.  Stephan's got a different style going on than I do.  I like it, I wouldn't wear it, but I like it and it's cool for him he's got it.  Fact of the matter is this, too... if everybody out there wanted to look like me - I wouldn't stand out in a crowd like I do, now would I?  What a ****ty, pale existence that would be.

Disliking the appearance of people with a large collection is one thing, that's an opinion - and we all know the old saying about opinions - but do you know the difference between tattooed and non-tattooed people?  Nobody with a lot of tattoos cares if you don't have any.   I have to say though it's nice to see it being stated simply this time instead of absolutely bashed as it was the last time this conversation came up.  That's why I come back with some light hearted prodding, but mostly just with some friendly advice for anyone looking to get something done.  I know, I know... you wouldn't think you have to tell people "Go get your money's worth out of it by having it done right." but people get into this headspace where they just want that tattoo SO badly, sense and reason seems to go out the window and folks wind up putting themselves in grave danger by going to unprofessional, disease spreading, insults to my industry.

I mean tattooing and body-modification is how I feed my family... so yes, I do take it pretty seriously overall.  The fact I can abandon all hope of ever being able to offer any one or two people here a free piece should the chance arise really doesn't put me off at all.  As Sailor Jerry said "Tattoos aren't for everybody... and they're even too damn good for some of the ones who have them."

That right there is exactly why I care so much to see people have good, clean, professionally minded work done.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 03:54:38 am by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

BigDickJohnson

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2014, 07:14:46 am »

Brad suck my dick

-And Scott thank you for everything you do, I respect what you do more than you know!
Report Spam   Logged
BigDickJohnson

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2014, 07:15:14 am »

Btw I like your beard  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2014, 04:04:50 pm »

Brad suck my ****

No thanks, i know you want me to but no thanks.
Report Spam   Logged

BigDickJohnson

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 06:27:47 am »

You know me too well
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: