Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
January 28, 2022, 06:20:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A Glimpse in Being Devoured

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
October 22, 2018, 09:47:39 am Moonchild says: I know you guy's closed up shop but if any of you would be interested in joining Ultimate Wrestling I would be happy to have onboard. If guy's wanted to come in as a stable together I would be up for that as well. Whatever you guy's wanted to do would be okay with me.
October 22, 2018, 09:46:44 am Moonchild says: I am currently looking for new role players to join.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Glimpse in Being Devoured  (Read 14 times)
MikeMaddox

Badges: (View All)
« on: April 01, 2014, 01:30:11 pm »

A Glimpse of Being Devoured

The Scene opens up shortly after Shock Wave . Maddox is sitting in the parking lot area wit his bags waiting on his limo driver to come who inadvertently has not shown up. Maddox is wearing a black suit with a pink tie and his hair is slicked back with gel and the scent of cologne Maddox was wearing was enough to make any women want to scream. Maddox kept sitting their when out of the blue Jenny Enigma walks into the picture wearing red velvet dress and lip stick to complete the outfit. Maddox's eyes lit up as she began to talk.

Jenny Enigma:So there you are Maddox you are hiding on me again aren't you? No matter you put on a show that quiet simply stole the whole show!

Michael Maddox:Well baby you bet your ass I stole the show! I am Mike Maddox. Vrakas put up a decent fight I must say a couple weeks ago and hell even last week. I can see this isn't over yet. At least in my view it is not.

Jenny Enigma:Mike why are you basking in the past when you got a singles match this coming week verses Wesley Bravo. Should you not concentrate on Bravo?

Michael Maddox:Yes I should concentrate on Bravo. Why should I be concerned with him because he is dumb ass who is just lacking a real fan base. So he must stoop to the level of being a pretender. All just so he can have the attention of the people and it is sickening to me.

Showing how much of a blonde that Jenny can be even though she is brunette she blurted out the stupidest thing you can think of.

Jenny Enigma:Well maybe his name is Bravo because in reality he is related to the cartoon character Johnny Bravo?

Jenny giggles as Mike grins roguishly at her and speaks.

Michael Maddox:Nah I doubt that. That man does not have that great of an acting ability to even be Johnny Apple Seed To even see him in a wrestling ring is a hazard just because of the fact that he in the ring with me. It will be his demise not mine. Maybe I will knock some sense in that little noggin of his. Bravo is a simpleton and I will give him an A for effort. Bravo has got everyone fooled but, not me!!

Maddox laughs sadistically before Jenny speaks.

Jenny Enigma:Maddox why are you getting all twisted again it is happening again. The darkness has consumed and devoured your soul. My god this is not good although seeing you despicable kinda turns me on but,that is aside from the point. What is bothering you Mike come on tell me you know I am always here for you.

Mike pauses and looks at Jenny with blood shot red eyes. Perhaps the Maddox of old was gone. Or simply Maddox was going back to his old ways. Was Maddox becoming unstable all over again and deranged and strange to the bone

Michael Maddox:Jenny all I have got to say to you is you are either with me or you are against me!!! Come my Queen and all those shall knelt before us.

Maddox awaits the decision of his beautiful best friend who looked reluctant at the moment of him speaking those words. She then smiled warmly as she had affection for her best friend and took his hand as Maddox laughed evilly and then looked at the camera.

Michael Maddox:All you fools!! You have done it now. You have awoken the beast from inside of me. Blame the people who have hurt me and made fool of me over the years but you all have had it coming.

Lightning strikes the sky and thunder rows in from the distance as you can see from the opening of the garage area the bolt of lightning strikes right at the opening of the garage. Maddox smirks and looks at Jenny who holds onto him for dear life hence her being afraid of lightning.

Michael Maddox:Awe It is alright my precious you are safe with me my love. You are my snow white Queen Jenny. I will forever be yours and should anyone try to harm you. I will make sure that there last breath is as painful as possible.

Jenny Enigma:I should be strong now after all I shall accompany you to the ring my King when you obliterate Wesley Bravo. You will show the world how much of a phony he really is. That punk does not know what is going to hit him.

Michael Maddox:Poor Johnny Bravo oh oops I mean Wesley Bravo you do not know what you have gotten yourself into. If you think that you truly are sick and demented like I am you are sadly mistaken. I am going to take your head off and tear you a new ****. Bravo  you will bow down to your superior. You will knelt and kiss my boot. You are a peasant Bravo. Bravo you are a sad strange man who needs to be taught a lesson.   Did you see what I was able to do against The Vrakas. Vrakas thought he was the best and complained and acted like a little ****. Well when he gets his ass handed to him by everyone else in the locker room  it will be all down hill for him Much like this week Bravo  when you feel the wraith of this wrestling titan. Bravo you are not even in my league or any where in the vicinity of it. So If I was you I would sit home and watch television and not even show up for this match. Believe me when I say this after it is all said and done you will be butt hurt. You will need all the luck in the world.

Maddox cringes and looks at Jenny running his hand straight through her silky hair.

Jenny Enigma:Maddox don't you think you are going a little over board with what you are saying you really think that Bravo is not even in your same league? I have heard some sick and twisted things that he has done. They are not pretty I will not recite them to you but be careful what you are saying.

Maddox laughs hysterically.

Michael Maddox:My Lady you think I am afraid of what he has done. His parents probably disowned him when he was younger or hell he probably even murdered them just for the profit margin. Bravo is maniacal I understand that but,He will learn that he is just a tad bit deranged. Bravo will learn who his superior is and that is I Michael Maddox. Bravo be careful what you ax for you just might get it.

Maddox giggles as a limo pulls over out of nowhere and strikes Maddox down. As Jenny lets out a shriek

The Next Day in a Japanese Hospital  Little Japan a section in South BeachMaddox cuts a (Promo)

Jenny sit in the hospital room 393 waiting for Maddox to come back to his senses when a Doc Thomas Zhu walks in and talks to Jenny.

Doc Zhu:Jenny, I have got some bad news Maddox maybe in a coma. Maddox has had some brain trauma in his ordeal. I suspect foul play. You never know what could have happened . I have been watching WWG and I know Bravo is a whack job. I have not seen Maddox until last week and I must say I am a big fan of him and hope he snaps out of it before Carnage Pity to see such great talent be wasted.

Jenny Enigma:Is he going to be alright though Doc?

Doc Zhu:Yeah he will be fine he might lose his memory if he does not snap out of it soon.

Jenny Enigma:Oh my God!!

Doc Zhu:I will be back in a couple hours to Check his progress.

Jenny screams in terror as the news had channeled in on he. As she began to speak to the life less Maddox.

Jenny Enigma:Come on babe you have to snap out of the trance remember all the good times we have had together. I cannot lose you now. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me despite your demeanor as of late. COME ON MIKE WAKE UP!!!!

Jenny begins crying on Maddox's shoulders when suddenly about two and a half minutes later Maddox's arm swings straight up in the air. Maddox fist then clenches as Jenny begins to speak.

Jenny Enigma:Maddox you are awake Oh my God I thought I lost you.

Maddox swivels up and then his eyes seem to be more blood shot then ever as he looks at Jenny and speaks.

Michael Maddox:I am fine my lady more than I can say about my opponent come Carnage

Jenny Enigma:You should rest Mike

Michael Maddox:Nonsense I should thank Bravo who planned to try and kill me Because he looks like he is some that is in the mob. Bravo you maybe more deranged then I thought seeing how you blatantly sent a limo at me and struck me down. Should have known better Bravo. I can almost guarantee that it was you who struck me down. I do not know many people who would want me dead. Bravo maybe you are taking this wrestling match a little bit to seriously. Maybe I should end your pathetic life and make you a faded glory. I do not know much of your existence as this is only my third week in WWG and I plan on stealing the show once again with or without the fan base. Bravo if you think that you are going to walk all over me you are wrong and you will learn accordingly. Bravo you see you think you are the best in the world and you think that because your mind is crippled that you can use fear to your advantage well I am going to prove to you that you don't need wit pure skill. My mind might be blemished and the pain and darkness that has devoured my soul I can still be straight face. BravoI am pretty straight forward and I will always get my way. I will have my way with you in the ring and when you are left in the middle of it looking at your superior you will have made your final fatal mistake and it will cost you dearly. I dare you to come at me full forced. I will break you even more then your heart is broken right now little boy. Your time has come to falter. Your demise is coming your way of life will end Bravo mark my words punk!!

Just then Jenny stepped in as Maddox began to cough a little bit. As Jenny spoke

Jenny Enigma:Maddox lay back and rest I am sure that is what Doc Zhu would want you to do. Please just do it. You do not need to think of wrestling at a time like this. Think about yourself my darling please!

Maddox smashes his hand on the table next to him where a bottle of glass ginger ale lay. Maddox smashed his hand through the ginger ale as there are glass shards in his hand. As he smiles sadistically and then Maddox looks at Jenny and then begins to speak.

MMichael Maddox:I am fine my dear . You need not worry about me at this present state but you need to worry about those who dare to oppose me.

Jenny looks as she has a tear in her eyes as Maddox continues.

Michael Maddox:So Bravo get ready you are going to be sent to my plane of eternal oblivion. I will devour your soul and eat your small insignificant heart out. When I hit Friends with Benefits it will be lights out for you Bravo I will bask in glory and bathe in your blood. I will leather Jenny's breast in your blood and then lick it off of them why because I am one sick mother fucker and if you think for one moment that you can actually stand toe to toe with me Bravo you are in for a treat. Bravo you will always be a victim and never take responsibility for your actions But I will be responsible for what I do to you and again You have made a mistake by challenging me in this match . Bravo all I have left for you is if you want some come get some!!! I am hungry and hungry to beat the living hell out of you

Maddox gets up out of the bed as Doc Zhu comes in and speaks.

Doc Zhu:Where do you think you are going Maddox?
You are not well!!

Michael Maddox:I have to get ready for Bravo It is my time to shine it is my time appease myself and bring everyone down to my Plane of Eternal Oblivion!!

Maddox pushes the Doc Zhu on the floor and knocks him into the camera man which then makes the tv screen static as the cameras slowly fade out.

Epilogue:Is Maddox Stable Enough to Compete against Bravo. Will Maddox prevail and what are the consequences of Maddox's actions. Has Maddox completely lost. All those questions will be answered on the next episode of “The Adventures of Mike Maddox!!

End of Role-Play
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: