Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 09:40:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Unfaltering, unwavering, unbreakable.

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unfaltering, unwavering, unbreakable.  (Read 36 times)
Spider
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: June 02, 2014, 09:56:39 am »

The camera opens to Spider sitting in the trainers room. There's a bandage over his nose, his left eye is swollen, as is his right he also has a black right eye.

So you really want to do this kid? What's going on between Thaddeus and I is no concern of yours, but you seem dead set on makong this a family affair.

Spider shifts and grunts slightly still feeling the effects of the beating he received from Ethan Rains earlier.

Spider: I don't want to break you before you even get started, don't wanna give you shelf life before you even get started. It's not that I'm necessarily opposed i just dont want to have to. Problem is you really trying my hand, and I've neverr been known to be the man to turn the other cheek. Leaves us with quite the dilemma; either I whoop that ass and delay your debut for a few months as your bones heal. I whoop that as hard, but not too hard as to break you. Or I let it slide. Decisions... decisions. I will make you a promise, next time I see yo
Spider leans back till his head touches the wall behind him. He sits with a towel around his shoulder and two pillows behind his back also pressed up against the wall with his westling pants still on. While still looking off he continues.

Spider: Viva les revolution. *Spider chuckles to himself* How's that going for you Salgado?

Spider straightens up and faces the camera.

Spider: Been checking the weather lately, wind's been pretty week lately. Doesn't look like it'll be changing anytime soon. I said a few months ago, I meant it then and I mean it now; I am the champion of WWG. Whoever thinks they can step foot in this company and take it down; bring the army,  the navy, the military, the airforce, go buck wild and drop bombs, I will still, whether men stand at my side or not, still be the man, giving my blood sweat and tears to this company. Many pints of blood, many pounds of sweat, and more tears then I care to mention.

This isn't just to Diego, not to 'Money,'  you know who you are I'll get to you soon, this yoesbtk every single one of this new generation of WWG superstars even the current World Heavyweight champ. No one in this company, back in its 'golden days' back when near the entire roster had future hall of famers because thats the level of talent we housed. No torch was passed no torch was taken. Everyone created their own torch and no matter what anyone did you ciuld not take another mans flame. All of those flames now light the halls of this company haloed hall of fame. You wanna be great, you wanna be remembered, you want your name etched in those annals... start a fire. The foundation that WWG is too strong for kne man to destroy. The gate keeper, the.   champion of this company is too strong for any man to take down. And if I fall another will rise. Trying to destroy this company this company would be a futile effort... but you can start a fire. Make it burn hard, make it burn long, make it burn bright. Greatness will cone to you through your fire, and maybe, just maybe, one day, it will help brighten the halls of WWG's Hall of Fame.

Spider lets his head fall back again and takes a few breaths looking away from the camera again. Lookjng past the cieling and into his mind trying to formulate his thoughts into words. A few more moments pass before he speaks again.

Spider: Money... can't buy you greatness. Can't buy you accolades, accomplishments, or skill; your heaf that 'Money...'' Wes? You hear me Bravo?

The Million Dollar Man, Ted DiBiase, *Spider faces the camera and takes a breath* heard of him? He used to say everyone has a price. Yet he wasn't a stupid man, because he knew there were some people you couldn't buy and some people you couldn't break. One would be better off leaving them to their own devices then putting in the resources to have them taken care of. The Million Dollar Man, Ted DiBiase would leave those men alone and focus on furthering himself. In regard to me Bravo, that would be your best course of action.

Spiders expression doesn't change much but you can see the seriousness and intensity in his eyes.

Spider: When you're 18 years old and 5'7 and 180 pounds and you try to become a professional wrestler, you hear: You're too light, you're not tall enough, I can't let ya go out there and get hurt kid, you're black, yep heard that one too. You don't look like a champion, you'll never make it in this industry. For 2 years. I lived out of a duffle bag, in motels, and through dark matches; unbreakable. Trained at 17 years of age in a place that is still called, to this day, one of the hardest places to train in the late Stew Harts dungeon by the excellence of execution Bret Hart: unbreakable. Losing wasn't a luxury I had.  No katter how many men I went through, no matter what kind of matches they put me in, no matter how many glass ceilings I shattered, no matter how many 'brass rings' I grabbed, they still said I would never make it in this industry. I'm 5'7, I'm 235 pounds, I'm a bonafide hall of famer. Unfaltering, unwavering, unbreakanle.

Money didn't get me this ring, money didn't get me title belts, money didn't get me in the hall of fame. That fire, got me there, these hands got me there, my passion, will, determination, and belief got me there.

The intensity builds and his presence exumes intensity. Spider leans forward, his voices raises a few decibles.

Spider: Bravo you can't win come Carnage! Ethan you don't have what it takes to break me. Bravo ... ... *Spider calms his voice* You don't have the money to break me. Over looking me, would be unintelligent, underestimating me would he asanine, beating me, for you Wes, is an impossibility. I'm Shane Smith, the Spider...I'm **** unbreakble.

Spider gets off the bed and leaves the room as the camera fades out.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: