Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
January 28, 2022, 05:57:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Odinsson has arrived!

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. Weve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role players with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isnt just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If youre interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
October 22, 2018, 09:47:39 am Moonchild says: I know you guy's closed up shop but if any of you would be interested in joining Ultimate Wrestling I would be happy to have onboard. If guy's wanted to come in as a stable together I would be up for that as well. Whatever you guy's wanted to do would be okay with me.
October 22, 2018, 09:46:44 am Moonchild says: I am currently looking for new role players to join.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Odinsson has arrived!  (Read 17 times)
Van Solver Odinsson
Newbe

Badges: (View All)
« on: June 24, 2014, 05:45:01 am »

Fire and ice, volcanoes and glaciers - these are the inescapable dichotomies of life on this North Atlantic island. Situated on tectonic plates that continually shift, leaving violent scars on the landscape, Iceland is on the dividing line between the continents of Europe and America. Alvarlegar Vandaml Slver Odinsson the man many know simply as "Van Solver" is the divide between mere modern mortals and the old gods. 

The terrain which sired him is at once stark and surreal, awesome and wondrous, forming the perfect backdrop for life driven by nature and conquered but not tamed by man. Warmed by Gulf Stream currents, Iceland's temperature is milder than the name suggests. While winter nights glow with Northern Lights and linger until mid-morning, springtime brings long daylight hours that blend into endless days of summer under the incredible Midnight Sun our view is all of a sudden eclipsed by a mountain of a man stepping into view.

::Alvarlegar Vandaml Slver Odinsson::
g er hr til landvinninga. g er hr til a heira forfeur mna og g er tilbinn til a sna einhver meal yar veika Little Men sem g er hva skilur ig fr guir! g vil meistari inn.

I am here for conquest.  I am here to honor my ancestors and I am prepared to show any one of you weak little men that I am what separates you from the GODS!  I want your champion. [/i]

A stone-covered path to the lagoon is heated to keep it free of ice and snow on even the coldest winter day.  A heavy mist rises from the warm water, and as darkness approaches, dim lights lend an eerie glow to the surrounding lava rocks.

Martyr hann mr svo a frn hans spara margt fleira. Ekki gegn v a g fullvissa ig a verur til einskis. etta er ein sprengja strinu horn munt alltaf f ... gaum a, bndur!

Martyr him to me so that his sacrifice saves many more. Do not resist for I assure you it will be in vain.  This is the one blast of the war horn you will ever get... heed it, peasants! [/i]

Those who have discovered Iceland know that it cannot be understood, appreciated or enjoyed without discovering the most important part of the country: its spirit.  The same spirit that made the great Viking hordes so infamous and successful.

Allar meistarar nar eru veikir ntma dauleg. Feitur, latur, sorglegt og auveldlega braut. Nick Sadismar, Christian og skammarlega Enginn eru allir bara menn ... g er afkomandi fr gmlu Gui!

All of your champions are weak modern mortals. Fat, lazy, pathetic and easily broke. Nick Sadistic, Christian and The Wretched Nobody are all just humans... I am descendant from The Old Gods![/i]

Iceland is bound to its Sagas, treasured books written on sheepskin in a language developed more than twelve centuries ago, Still read and spoken today as the official language, Icelandic is a unique part of Nordic history and culture that has survived in spite of nature and has thrived because of it.

Svo bija til veikbura herra yar Krists og sj hvernig apathetic meint frelsari inn raun og veru er. Tminn er kominn og tta breia yfir landi eins og allar falla fyrir mr, brotinn og hrdd.

So pray to your frail lord Christ and see how apathetic your alleged savior actually is.  The time has come and fear shall spread across the land as you all fall before me, broken and scared.[/i]

Van Solver walks out of our view as the promo comes to an end having given us a glimps of the man who may bring on a new era of suffering in this pathetic company.

Report Spam   Logged

The Icelandic Animal

The Beast from the land of Ice & Fire

W     L     D
02 - 01 - 00

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: