Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 04:54:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

6 Shot Photo Album.

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Shot Photo Album.  (Read 165 times)
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« on: August 24, 2014, 05:04:35 pm »

6 Shots - anything that really, actually means something to you OOC.  You with Friends, Family, Loved ones of any sort really, Own a Car that's your prized possession dream vehicle?  I'd like to see and know why it is.  How about you rocking your Eigenharp like a Rock Legend!?  Just show us a little and tell us what we're looking at and why it's important to you.

1) My Wife, Amanda.  She's been a big part of my life for the past 3 years.  She's seen me through some hard stuff - and when I feel weak... she has this way of making me be stronger for her that I just can't explain.  I'm not sure what it is about her but no matter what happens I can not let this woman down.  She's supported me at the worst of times in my life the last few years, and no one I do any tattoos or piercings on is a more grounding and outrageous fan of my work.

I'd go on and on about her, but you've all heard me do that preeeeetty much since I met her so I will just say this - as you can see from the photo, my daughter and I love Amanda for a couple of the same reasons.

2) Being a Dad... again, I have to hand it to Amanda for helping me with this.  An Odd thing this parenthood has been - simultaneously the reason I do my very best to be a much better man in my life - as well, it's the reason I'm fully willing to commit an unspeakably gruesome murder after whatever satisfactory lengths of torture my heart would deem fit... if particular lines were crossed. 

So... it's been an experience and I'm happier because of getting the chance to be a Dad. It's the most Love I've felt in all my days and I keep being told I'm good at it. Smiley

3) OKAY!  So this is pretty much my best friends in life - my Brother and my Bros. 
Left to Right
-Corey who I've seriously been best friends with so long, that neither of us can honestly remember when the **** we even met (Best Man).  This gentleman helped MAKE my childhood.  This is a man I could not see for 3 years, run into him anyhow in life and it's like we haven't missed a beat.  I hardly have words for my friendship with him.

-Me, on my wedding day.

-My older brother Chris - He's a musician; Bass player, though he's adept at several instruments.  That's a fact.  However... it's my personal opinion no one could ask for a better big brother.   When I was a very little boy I remember admiring my brother, and it's never really stopped.  He's just a Quality human being but he's really a pretty regular guy tbh, he's a driver for a furniture company and he's married with two sons.  It's more so how this man is, than what he is that makes him mean so much to me.

-My brother from another lovely mother, Boyd!  Okay... so... Boyd is the best Geek-Bromance I could want.  One step shy of being a mirror dweeb about things, Boyd's got little to no interest in wrestling.  I lived with Boyd and his wife and sons for a few years, but Boyd and I met during a stint of me working in a factory about 8 years ago.  He's really someone whose opinions I honestly value and respect.  He "gets it" in life.  He started a family young and he's kind of always been a Man about things.  He's funny as hell, he's got an amazing loyalty and honest to goodness Love for those he cares about. 

-Matt.  The guy who looks like it, is the one who taught me the greater majority of what I can do Tattooing.  Matt's a drug addict who ruined a business I partnered with him to start.  After my apprenticeship we became partners and honestly I got suckered into building and branding the shop all myself.  He ruined it by stealing money hand over fist for the drugs.  When The Drugs have Matt, he's a selfish, depressed, paranoid, productively destructive, moronic-dominant twat who is every bit the worst meaning of "Childish".  When Matt's - Matt... he's one of the most vivid, considerate and selfless people I've ever met.  He has a big heart, a decent moral compass and some respectable principles. He has a child-like enthusiasm for the job and he's a focused, motivational mentor.  I'm not going to sell the tortured artist kick with him.  I did have the privilege of knowing the man in both respects though and that's why he was my friend and mentor, and someone I was willing to get into business with.  When he fell off the wagon I did what I could for my friend, failing that - I did what I could for my business... that's when the Fit hit the Shan and I realized he has no real determination about not being a Junkie... and sadly that's why, for the time being - I don't have anything to do with him. 

4) ADELAIDE!  My Girly! The Floor Slapper! Stumble-Butts! C.B. Stenchbottom Esquire!  And... the reason I keep a sawback machette handy.  This little creature is my happy place... I never knew I would ever be as whole hearted in Love in life as I am with her.  She can sweep away my worst day with her hamming it up or this creepy whispering she does, going "DaDaDaDa".  If I ever make a person dig a deep hole with their bare hands somewhere far off in the woods... she'll be why... and they'll Know what they did to earn their digging.  I do all I can to be a good person and a decent role model for her - since she was born I've thought odd thoughts like "What if my kid found out I did this in ten years?" - and that's heavy on a mind sometimes lol.

I had a client ask me recently, while I was busy sketching something for her; "How did you come up with that design?" and being as I was hardly paying attention to her, I didn't think much and said "I did it for my daughter." - which is an absurd answer when you're drawing a 23yo's Tattoo Line Draft, right?  We laughed it off, but it's stuck with me... it's rang in my head a lot since I had that little "Flubb up".  And... I've come to believe it was the truest answer I gave, because I reacted to the end of a question that I didn't consider my reply to.

5) Shannon.  Okay, I know it's a black and gray picture of me holding Adelaide, but Shannon is the photographer.  She's a spectacularly multi-talented artist and she owns the art studio that has my Sister's business in, where I work at now.  I will one day rise up and have my own shop, but for now - I have to pay off old debts first and I need to take care of my girls before I make any new business partnerships.  So I do good work, fairly quietly in my hometown which lets me mostly pick and choose what I do for work from everything everybody "Wants".  My sister does all sorts of other ethtetics stuff, mani-pedi, massage, waxing, nails, a bunch of services like that.  She pierces as well and we have the same goal, and frankly I'm more looking to run a solid shop for the long haul when I do open one.  For now, I've gotten out of the typical Flash in Picture frames and some kitch kicking around - tattoo parlour environment. I've traded it in for a clean, humble and comfortable work space which I can seclude to my tastes or my clients needs.  Shannon's a great person and she's been inspirational and interesting and provided me a great environment for myself and my sister to lay the foundation of our plans for a shop.

6) This is me working and I love my job, I do.  I'm not rich or famous, and no one is heaped in droves of those whose weary travels over hundreds of miles all for the glory of getting book with "Scott Carr" because my name is not worth any more now, than when it was given to me.  I just do my best to contribute to the greater good of an artform I adore.  I'm not a terrible tattoo artist, but there are many far better than I am.  It's a big business and as long as I can keep my work clean, attractive and my clients are happy and repetitious... I'm happy. lol

Gavin the the wee-man to your right.  That's Shannon's son, and he doesn't come near tattooing... but he loves to be near when I'm drafting.  He's a cute little fellow and he's as good a 2yo assistant as anyone could ask for when they need something outside arm's reach. lol.   Oh... in case you couldn't tell from images 4,5 & 6 - Shannon's behind the camera because photography is one of her things she does. 

Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 05:47:25 pm »

Wow...your a good dude to spill your guts like this. Mad props. I'll have to work on this! To bad I couldn't meet yea I person...maybe one day The Wretched One and The Sadistic Sensation will meet!
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 03:07:04 am »

I believe stuff like this is good to create a more solid community.  Jim and I talk personally, and have for jeez... nearing 10 years if not more already?  JDub and I are the same in the last four or five years.  I don't think I'm the first person he told or anything... but I knew about JDub's engagement before it was a facebook status. 

I'm not "Carr" - I'm not "Wretched Nobody".  I'm Scott Carr, I'm just some dude who happens to be okay at this game, and in WWG has found a Niche for playing different styles of a certain type of wrestler.  I am not my culmination of WWG Accomplishments, those only mean something here.

That's why I wanted to know what means things to folks here - aside from WWG.  Noun Rules apply here - persons, places and things.  As long as it's important to you OOC lol
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 03:26:35 am by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Jade

Wrestler: Yolandi Visser
Hometown: Cape Town, South Africa
Weight: 115 lbs
Height: 5' 0
Finishers: Zefside Zol
W/L/D Record: 12/3/0

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Karma Bad Karma Good Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Avatar Signature Level 3 Arcade Highscore 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Apple User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 04:22:46 am »

Def gonna be doing one of these myself when my LOA is over Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 04:02:17 pm »

I may be able to throw something together like this, this week. Just have to run it around the show and school.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 04:09:52 pm »

Yeah I don't intend for anyone to just slap one of these together - I got the idea nad had to find the images.  Then there's the argument in my head of "I talk about my sister, but I don't show her... " so it's harder to do than it seems.

The idea is though... we're all just people - and I'd like to know some more about you all.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 01:05:14 pm »

Yeah I don't intend for anyone to just slap one of these together - I got the idea nad had to find the images.  Then there's the argument in my head of "I talk about my sister, but I don't show her... " so it's harder to do than it seems.

The idea is though... we're all just people - and I'd like to know some more about you all.

I am not a people. I am a machine.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 02:03:22 pm »

A Manly Machine? lol
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 03:21:19 pm »

A Manly not so manly Machine!
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: