Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
January 23, 2022, 07:59:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Your Dreams Equal My Success

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
October 22, 2018, 09:47:39 am Moonchild says: I know you guy's closed up shop but if any of you would be interested in joining Ultimate Wrestling I would be happy to have onboard. If guy's wanted to come in as a stable together I would be up for that as well. Whatever you guy's wanted to do would be okay with me.
October 22, 2018, 09:46:44 am Moonchild says: I am currently looking for new role players to join.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Dreams Equal My Success  (Read 26 times)
Abram Adams
HOF

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 07, 2015, 08:06:54 pm »

-The camera opens up showing Abram pacing back and forth in front of the old house that belonged to the former Order. Abram paces a few more moments then stops and stares directly at it. The house is dark, run down, as if it hasnt been inhabited in over a few weeks. Abram is almost in a trance as he looks at the house, its almost as if a wave of memories has taken over his mind for that brief moment in time. Abram then takes a deep breathe and closes his eyes, as he exhales he opens his eyes and the light shines a dark glimmer under the bottom of his face.-

Abram
"The very place that held so many memories once upon a time now stands in front of me, dark, deluded, abandoned. Not abandoned out of choice from me, abandoned out of choice from those who once sat inside of it. What's left? My Order is gone, and now that the love of my life has left me much would say that my will to move on is gone as well. Many do not realize that while they sit in the darkness that is the past they completely ignore the path that leads to light of the future. I am well on my path heading directly into the future, I have mourned my losses yes, I have drowned in sorrow that many have felt before me and many will feel far after I am gone. However, while I may have done those things I have not let it consume my life and let it make me into a withered up shallow man that was once a strong being. I have become something new entirely, I have set my sights firmly on the future and I have promised myself to never fall victim to that state of mind that I was once in. Karmin..."

-Everytime Abram mentions her name his face shows an emotion that is pain mixed with sympathy. It is as if his heart hurts everytime her name is mentioned.-

Abram'
"She left me, and I can't change that. I cannot change the fact that she left because she could not stand the thing that I have become, the monster within me has evolved far beyond my control. So much so that I was no longer the man she fell in love with, it got to the point where when she looked into my eyes the man that she loved was no longer there. She told me that she saw a dark, ominous creature of the dark that lack empathy for others and thrives off of pure pain and suffering. The worst part is not failing to convince her that I still love her...the worst part is knowing that what she saw in me was one hundred percent accurate. It was the truth, I am no longer myself for I have let myself become that beast that slithered inside of me for far too long. It has torn me away from everything that I built, my Order crumbled at my own feet because the monster in me decided that they were below me. So what did I do when the monster told me to get rid of the Order? I listened to it. The only thing the monster told me to do that I failed was to hang on to Karmin, she was the beauty to my beast but now that she has left there is nothing holding the beast back from total annihilation of those who stand in its way. It's a damn shame, not for me, but for those who face me in the future that is sure to come. For if Karmin were present, then the beast MIGHT have been able to show some remorse, some sympathy for those who stood in his path by not fully dismantling them as if they were nothing more than prey. Now, now that Karmin is no more the beast in me now sees that sympathy is no longer an option."

-Abram lights a zippo light and stares at the flame.-

Abram
"So for this I now say goodbye, I say goodbye to all of the memories this house has deep within its walls. I say goodbye to all of the times that the old Abram spent with his Order, all of the times this house has been apart of. I say goodbye to this monument that represents the many memories of the past whether good or bad. I say goodbye to this constant reminder of the pain and suffering I endured when my love decided to leave me in the background. Every corner and every crevice of this house shall be wiped away from this planet, I can no longer endure the pain that it brings it everytime I walk into a room and hear her voice. The voice of love. The voice of my heart that now ceases to exist. As soon as I drop this flame it will lead to a turning point in my life, the memory will be wiped away and it will stand as a symbol of the future. A symbol of a new Abram Adams."

-Abram drops the lighter and as soon as he does the flame follows a long line of gasoline. It then leads all the way to the house as their is no explosion, the house catches fire and proceeds on burning to the ground very slowly. Abram watches as the house burns, as the past burns. He then turns his back facing the camera as the house is burning behind him.-

Abram
"So many now see me as a weak individual, why? Because of my current predicament I was in with my former love, they saw emotion and as soon as they saw that they were like a pack of wolves that scurried at the smell of blood. I see now that the WWG is a place where only the wicked survive, while emotion is a key factor in a man that only makes him stronger, the mass majority within WWG see showing emotion as nothing more than a weakness. I will admit, I longed for the return of Karmin eversince she left and I still do, but you all must understand that while she may never come back even if she did, that simply does not change the fact that I am still a monster. Monsters do not get to have happy endings, I should have known this long ago but it took me losing everything to realize it. We may not get to have our fairy tale ending but rest assure we get to have our day in the spotlight, and that day is coming for this beast mark my words, however, there is a large group of individuals who think otherwise. That group consists of alot of people but one of which is my opponent at this upcoming Carnage, that of course being Rayven. Rayven, the little girl of the group known as the Family. The slightly unhinged but oh so adorable. Rayven is a tough little girl, and while I am not a sexist man I will admit that she does not even fully recognize the danger she has put herself into. Rayven is so preoccupied with losing her championship that she is going into our match undermining the very thing that will ultimately seal her fate, she takes me as a man of weakness and a man of disorganized emotion due to my current predicament. What Rayven does not fully understand is that while I, Abram Adams, as a man does indeed have his limitations when it comes to facing a woman, the monster inside smells the fresh meat all the same."

-Abram shows that dark, twisted stare.-

Abram
"There is absolutely no limits when it comes to the beast, he sees the prey and he attacks. Plain and simple, the monster decided what gets to squeak by and what does not and you Rayven, as much as I really want you to get by after our match, you fall short of that possibility. It is nothing personal, much like you said, it is all down to being in the wrong place at the wrong time and you, little girl, you are in the wrong place. Not only is it the wrong place but you are in an entirely different Universe, one that your precious Family simply cannot save you from. Gosh you know, I really wanted to like you Rayven, I did, I wanted to like all of you in the Family at one point, you guys are misguided, you are wreckless, and you fall short of normal on the spectrum. You all stand out to be this group of anarchists from a by gone era that I sat back and was in complete awe. Now, now I just see you all as a nuisance, especially when you are getting in my way to glory, my way to a new future. You must understand that whether it be you or the Wretched Nobody himself I must go through you all in order to attain my ultimate goal of being the very man that sits atop that proverbial mountain. Now, it is only human nature that you yourself Rayven, think that you must sit up there as a queen one day as you would not think twice about stabbing your "big brother" in the back to sit on that throne. It is only human nature to think that way, it is understandable and you are thinking out of pure human though, but my thoughts are not that of a human. I think like a monster, and I know that sounds entirely cliche and well overused but I would not be saying it so much if it was not a fact. This monster within me is a blessing but is also a curse, it has completely stripped me of everything I cherished in my life, it has taken everything away from me. In that aspect it is indeed a curse, at the same time it is a blessing because everything it has taken away from me it will replace with something far more special, and in order to do that it must take away all of the things that you people consider to be special in your life. You have aspirations of beating me at Carnage and then moving on to the Elimination Chamber to eventually win the big one, well my monster plans to take away those hopes and dreams from you in order to make them MY reality. Much like I said in the beginning Rayven it is nothing personal, this is just the way it goes."

-Abram smiles as the house starts to crumble down from the flames. Abram then turns back around and watches the house burn to its final stature.-

End.

"Within great sacrifice comes great reward."

Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trine Larsen

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 10:43:38 pm »

Aaaand Abram fangirl time is go!

Everytime I read an rp for him I literally spend half of the time just admiring the ways this guy talks. Such a storyteller and it's always so poetically eloquent! I could read Abram's dialogue all day long and not get tired of it. I like that he points out how emotion is something that can make someone stronger instead of that run-of-the-mill concept of feeling something means you're weak. It takes a lot of balls to own an emotion like Abram does where he can acknowledge it, but then move on.

The burning of the house was awesome. I love how this theme of change by fire pops up in WWG every now and then. Nick had a phoenix from the ashes sort of feel when his mask burned and the house to me seemed like a lifted weight. Like a soul cleansing.

Really awesome job yet again!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: