Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 02:47:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I Adapted Anyway

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Adapted Anyway  (Read 64 times)
Abram Adams
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: March 05, 2015, 05:56:59 am »

-Why do we do this to ourselves? We let our-self become complacent with a current predicament we grow unhappy with, it all stems out of fear of change. Most of the time we create excuses that prevent us from evolving as a being only because we are scared of how hard the change can be. We set goals for our-self not fully sure on if we can reach them, we listen to ourselves talk the talk so convincingly that we grow excited for change. It seems as if we spend more time putting all of our energy into creating fabricated reasons as to why we cannot do the things we want to do, when all we really need is to just do them in the first place. Do not think, just react, if you want something go get it, if you need something go take it, if you want to feel a certain way find things that make you feel that way and keep them close. When you find the courage to do these things you will feel like a new person altogether, however the past still lingers regardless of how better you have become. No matter what you do, no matter how hard you try to drown it out, there will be one of those days where the past comes back around and makes you think about what you had. This is one of those days for Abram, the camera shows footsteps on grass slowly walking towards it. The camera then pans up showing Abram standing there looking at the sky. Abram then shifts his stare to a huge spot in the open field he is standing in, the spot looks as if it held something of significance to him. Abram walks over slowly and reveals that it is the old spot where the house he lived in used to stand. The house that held so many memories of him and his now extinct Order. The expression on Abrams face shows that he has some remorse for the lost memories, but it is only a glimpse as he shows no regret for burning the house down not that long ago. Abram walks over to his old garden, he stares at where the many flowers used to reside but now is nothing more than a giant, dead, dirt pile. Abram walks over to an old stone cross that resembled a tombstone of sorts that always stood next to his garden. On that cross sits a white daphodile, Abrams face lights up just a bit as he grabs the flower and holds it in his hand. He smells it, just like he used to, a slight smile comes across his face as he closes his eyes but as he reopens them that smile fades. Abram sits there, with the flower in his hands as the cross stands behind him.-

Abram
"There was a time where I would spend so many hours of my day out here, reminiscing about how things are and how simple life can be. No matter how simple, it can bring the greatest joy and that is all I ever really needed. No matter how far some say I have fallen, I have never lost the memories of my past nor should I have to. The past is what made me into what I am today, what I am today is a man that is on top of the world but in order for this man to be on top of the world he first had to make a deal with the Devil himself. The Devil struck a trade with this man, he insisted that this man could reach his greatest potential if only he unlocked one distinctive thing that resides within him, if he brought out the beast within he would be granted everything he ever dreamed of. That trade was made official, I uncaged the beast and now I have everything I want as a man, but the Devil never told me it would cost me the things that I held onto the most in my life. I come here today, looking back at what I gave away and I find this single white daphodile sitting on this old cross and it stands as a test of irony. This flower represents hope that maybe everything I have lost can be restored, maybe she will return one day. I hold onto this flower as I hold onto hope, then again the deal I made never said anything about restoration of a near forgotten memory. It baffles me sometimes, I have so much power and freedom now but it feels as if I am limited, I feel trapped...like there's no escape."

-Abram pauses after he says that last line and looks down for second. Then he shifts his eyes to his right to see the old burn marks in the grass from when Draven made himself go away.-

-Abram slowly stands up and walks over to the giant burn mark, he then bends down and observes it more closely. He should be showing sings of sorrow and regret as the old Abram would, but all Abram can do is look on with that dead callous stare as he slowly stands back up.-

Abram
"Then again sometimes I feel like I know exactly where I am and how much freedom I really do have. There are some things I have come to understand, no matter how strong your hope for something is, it is not as strong as the purpose of sacrifice. Certain sacrifices must be made in order to benefit the ones that it needs to benefit, I have realized now that no matter how much I did not want to lose my Order, I had to. I simply had to to become the one thing I am today, I am an immortal now. I sit at the very top and that is a place I did not see myself when I first arrived when The Order. I see myself constantly flipping back and forth between thoughts and memories, I want to let certain things back into my life but on the other hand I realize that now there is no longer a place for them. So to hope for something that may come back around is not only pointless but in it's own ridiculous, ridiculous to thrive on nothing more than false hope."

-Abram then tosses the flower down on the giant burn mark and turns his back to it as he starts heading to a church like building that stands just a few feet ahead of him. Abram walks inside and looks around at the emptiness of it all, it is the old building where his former Order member Jynx used to reside in most of the time. The old building that was once lit with color and ambiance, is now dark and decrypt. Abram slowly walks down the long aisle heading to the old podium where Jynx would stand.-

Abram
"Living in a fraudulent reality that you have created for yourself brings nothing but horrible times. You must learn how to grasp the importance of the true reality in order to be able to fully find yourself, this is something that certain individuals within the WWG cannot do. It is not that they lack the ability to do so, it is because they simply deny the ability to do it in the first place. They refuse to open up their minds and accept things for how they truly are because they are so enthralled with their own self importance that their ego drowns out any other possible scenario. In their own minds, they see a story that consists of them as the main character, they create scenarios for themselves that pan out much like a story would, they create a beginning, a middle, and eventually an end. However, the scenarios they create are built only around themselves and having what they want, they focus so much on this that they simply cannot fathom the possibility of their story deviating away from the set path only because that possibility is more or less the reality. When things do not go according to plan with these said individuals then they tend to lose themselves deeper and deeper into their own distorted thoughts, their story constantly fluctuates so much so that it eventually becomes nothing more than a tale of misplaced events. They must understand the difference between want and need, they want things to work out the way they made them work out in their mind and they tell themselves on a daily basis that this needs to happen. It needs to happen for them because if it does not, well, certain things will not be able to pan out with their image they are trying to portray. What they fail to realize is that their supposed need of things to happen has crossed over with their want of things to happen, they want them to happen so bad that they tell themselves this is what they need, when, the reality of the situation is that these things do not need to happen. Their are many different things that just happen, nothing needs to happen."

-Abram gets to the podium and stands behind it, he places his hands on it as the camera slowly zooms in to his face.-

Abram
"Yet there they stand, insisting that their story needs to play out the way they wrote it. My story was never written, I always embrace alternate realities but it just so happens that my story plays out in my favor due to certain circumstances. Many call it luck, they call me a man of chance because I seem to get away right when the water is getting too high, these people that make excuses for my scenario are the same people that once upon a time had a story they wrote about themselves, that story did not play out the way they imagined it so they gave up during the middle. They then resulted into becoming a bitter person that sat back and made judgements on other peoples stories. My story had a beginning, and during the middle it shifted into a direction that I did not see coming, it has yet to come to an end and the funny thing is I do not see the end coming anytime soon. The most important thing about my story is none of which was ever imagined, things just tend to happen a certain way when you react out of instinct instead of premeditated chance that will more than likely result in error. Take for example Nick Sadistics story a few weeks back, Nicks story always consisted of him becoming the monster he desperately wants to become, it was always meant to lead us on this journey of watching the evolution of Nick Sadistic and his rise to becoming the unstoppable force he truly believes he is. That is the story that was presented to us all and while it may have started out strong, it took many different directions towards the middle so many in which he had no control over and had no idea how to react to them. So what happened? The evolution of Nick Sadistic started to come early but it started to become a weekly happening, Nick always changed his appearance and attitude, he did this so frequently that he become predictable and, otherwise, weak. Time and time again Nick came to me claiming that he is the one with the true beast within him, and that he must destroy things in front of him in order to prove that the image he portrays is not a lie, he tried so hard to prove this to me but every time he tried, he was shut down over and over again. His story has not ended up the way he wanted it to but yet he still remains drowned in his sorrow and grasping that false hope that one day he will reside in the golden chair."

-Abram smirks and leans his elbows onto the podium.-

Abram
"Then the week after you had Yolandi's story once again intertwining with mine, at first I became a fan of her story, it was really interesting to see this self proclaimed Zef Queen in all of her glory. Her image alone stands a testament to her character and she is a sight that one cannot just look at once and look away. She has the ability to make people stare at her and observe but for the most part she wants the ones who observe to fear and grow intimidated by the look alone. Granted the fact that she can hold her own in the ring, she expects the intimidation factor from mind games to play as a huge part in the success of her story. This has worked with those who cannot see beneath the surface, for that Yolandi's story was going the way she wanted it to go, that is until she came across me. I was not like anything Yolandi has faced before, she looked at me with those cold, black eyes and expected me to tremble when all I did was smile and see her for who she truly is. She did not know how to react, and thus the story of the Zef Queen goes that when her and I stepped into the ring, she expected me to see the monster that she says she is, and she expected to see me as a fraud, but once that bell rang, she saw the beast and I saw the little girl, and when little girls come face to face with a beast they tend curl up and tremble with fear, and that is exactly what the Zef Queen did. Now, now I have a man going up against me that claims he is everything that everyone fears, he is their nightmare come to fruition. He is the stand out guy, he is the one that is supposed to be in the position I am in, or at least that what he claims. Trevor Blackwell, the man that every chance he gets does not resist to say the he was the one that made that Wretched Nobody tap out in the first place. From what I am gathering, it appears as if Trevor is implying that if it were not for him taking that Wretched Nobody out of the Elimination Chamber match in the first place, that I would not be holding onto the very thing that makes me immortal, the WWG world heavyweight championship."

-Abram squints while remaining that smirk.-

Abram
"If that were not the case, he even stated that if the Ascension did not get involved during the ending, that he would be the man holding the WWG heavyweight championship today. So Trevor is another one of those people that has created his story within his own mind, not only that but he has come up with alternative scenarios that benefit his character as well, the only difference is that he makes it seem like these alternatives were in fact become a reality if certain situations did not take place. I like how dismissive he is of my ability to defeat him, it is almost as if Trevor Blackwell thinks I am the man that fear him and that I, myself, made these things occur in order to prevent facing him in the first place. The other theory is that I have the owner of the company watching my back as he puts it, so that in its own prevents me from facing him for the WWG world heavyweight championship. Trevor, I feel as if you lack certain commodities that make a man into a somebody within this business, it is not the way you act, it is not the way you dress or portray yourself for that matter, it isnt even about the people you choose to run around with, it's about honor and prestige. You lack the ability to be an honorable man by doubting those who stand as a threat to you, you are so quick to judge someone else that you fail to see the insecurities you hide in which that judgement is stemming from. Granted the fact that I do not know you personally, I know you from a competitive aspect but I will tell you one thing Trevor, when I did see you in the Elimination Chamber it took me all of 5 seconds to see the true Trevor Blackwell. 5 seconds is all I needed to uncover the one layer that you have, regardless of how many you think you have. Trevor, you're a family man, whether that be about a wife and a child or about brothers in arms, never the less you are a man that chooses to have family of some form or fashion around him at all times. The Blackwells as you call them, are the ones constantly having your back and in your mind you have waged an all out war against different areas of the WWG."

-Abram then stops leaning on the podium and walks around from behind it. He then sits down on the ledge of the stage as the camera cuts in closer to his face.-

Abram
"You must understand Trevor that what happens in your life, or in this fashion what happens in your story all depends on the choices you make. The choices you make not only effect you but they effect the ones around you, the ones you hold dear. So while I say you are a family man do not misunderstand for I am not saying that is a weakness, I am simply saying that when you have family around you have to think about the choices you make not only for the good of yourself, but for the better of those you choose to keep around. As I stand back and observe your nature and your being I see that you are a very reckless individual, I see this time and time again and I have almost convinced myself that you are not a man that thoroughly thinks things through. You tend to act on instinct, and while I do admire that I also see that your actions are the result of foolish behavior. This anarchist character you portray touches base with alot of people, that explains your following, but they do not see the flaws in your unwillingness to think things through. You choose to go to war with people like the Family, and I refuse to get involved in that for that is your own thing, but Trevor, did you ever stop to think for one second that maybe your focus on the Family is not the only thing you have to worry about? You have chosen to go to war with the likes of The New Movement, that in its own is a very foolish act from a foolish man and that Trevor, that I cannot admire. Claiming something as your own when you know deep down it is not yours is something a fool would do, not I see the common theme with you, I see that you are not the one that gives me a run for my money for my spot at immortality, you are not the one that takes the throne away from me Trevor regardless of how entitled you think you are. The reason I say this with such certainty is not based out of the fact that you have chosen to wage war against the New Movement, but because you refuse to see that your choices lead to very bad predicaments and ultimately in your own characters demise. I will fight you come Carnage Trevor and I will beat you, it is as cut and dry as that. I wish I could go into more detail but I don't need to, you are not complex enough for me to explain the agony of your defeat to you, I will simply just state that you will be defeated by me and when you are Trevor, when you are, then and only then you will not have an excuse in the world to explain why you are not the one to take it all from me. You were never the chosen one Trevor, you never will be as long as I am sitting up here in the clouds, the reason I say this is not to spite you but more so because I see the one. I see the one plain and day and I prepare myself for the that person because I know, deep down I know that will be the one that will make me work to keep my status as an immortal. You are not them Trevor, I will not apologize for that because your foolish behavior is something you should be ashamed of, not I."

-The camera gets a close up of that far out stare that Abram is known for.-

Abram
"It's funny, the more I wait for the one that takes me to the limits the more I begin to wonder if they even exist. Maybe they do, maybe they dont, then again, maybe im the one and always have been? These questions drive a man insane, but who knows, maybe residing in my own madness is a good thing?"

-Abram then slowly glances over with that dark and twisted smile.-

END

"I think I lost the only piece that held it all in place, now my madness is the only love I let myself embrace."
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Abram Adams
HOF

Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 03:22:57 pm »

So many damn grammar errors, sorry for the errors, I didnt have time to proof read before posting.
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion
Trine Larsen

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 05:39:12 pm »

I am such a big fan of Adams! I love how he was going back to the places where there were memories of the order and kind of reflecting on how it was, but then moving on to why they needed to go.

I loved how you wrote the scene with Draven walking off and the woods burning a while back. It's nice to know that someone so loyal to Adams wasn't totally forgotten and I find it interesting that he was the only one with a solid marker of having existed.

"Yet there they stand, insisting that their story needs to play out the way they wrote it."
^
I don't know why, but that is literally my favorite sentence in existence
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: