Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 03:07:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Rules & Regulations

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Rules & Regulations  (Read 191 times)
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« on: June 20, 2015, 11:04:57 am »

BASIC RULES
1. Have Fun.
2. Treat others how YOU want to be treated.
3. We allow CAWs as well as Real Wrestlers.
4. 1 RP Limit per match
5. Don't use other member's characters in your RPs without their permission, this means attacks as well.
6. RolePlays are final once posted. You can edit spelling mistakes and coding them but nothing more.
7. No taking down RPs to add more to it. That is NOT editing. If you do, your rp will be void and you will lose your match.
8. No drama in the main chat. Any personal arguments must be in PMs (Subject to Ban)
9. No complaining or high drama please.  If you have an issue with results or booking, calmly address it with Brad or a Creative Team member.  Some things can be changed, some things happen for reasons, some things just aren't going to seem fair.
(One win or loss will NOT make or Break your character's career.  However an immaturity has brought upon severe repercussions in the past. Smiley We're all adults as long as we act like it.)

SHOW & ROLEPLAY DETAILS
WWG runs one weekly show (WWG Carnage) and one monthly pay-per views.
*The shows and deadlines will run off NSW** time. The Deadline is going to be Wednesday midday (2pm).
*The results will then be posted on Friday at around the same time (2pm) A new card will then be posted either straight up after the results or later that night after midnight.
There is a 1 Roleplay limit for each show.
There is no maximum word limit, but there is a 500 word minimum.
Here in WWG roleplays are graded on quality, creativity, quantity, and flow.
No matches or attacks in your Roleplay.
Don't use other characters without permission.
*Subject to Change
**New South Wales

CHARACTERS
Here in WWG we want you to be involved with the development of your character(s).  Of course, activity and quaility of work will dictate how far you can go, but being involved in storylines and overall development of character will increase your activity and add to your overall experience here in WWG.  Be mindful that the writers cannot add every little detail to every match and promo, and some tweaks here and there may be necessary to product a quality show and experience for everyone.

Use the Storyline Board:
If want to be in more singles matches, write about it.  If you want to form a tag team with someone, go to the storyline board.  If you want a fued with a certain character or a fued in general, go to the board.  It's there to progress you character's bio, depth, and overall development.  We want you to be involved with your character.

Promos:
If you want our wrestler to cut a promo, or a promo involving your character you write one and send it in. Small segments during the shows are added to progress storylines for wrestlers, but you want a personal touch, you have to write it. 

Contract Updating/Match Writing:
Update your contract! Provided unique details about your character, and add detailed persona information! It'll go a long way in helping people, and writers especially, with writing for and developing your character during the show. Your character is always evolving, let their bio reflect that.  Try and reach out to whoever is writing your match and provide creative input regarding your character. No one knows your character better than you do, so providing character's mannerisms or specific character-related spots in the matches.

STAFF
Owner:
Brad - Frederick Kavanaugh

Creative Team:
J-Dub
Carr
Lord
Leif O'Neil
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 11:42:04 am by J-Dub » Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 12:40:05 pm »

To the point and I think anything that *may* be left unsaid here - is really more generalized community views more so than anything I consider a "Rule".
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: