Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 16, 2024, 04:50:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Return To The Top

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Return To The Top  (Read 49 times)
Abram Adams
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: January 07, 2016, 03:14:18 pm »

-It all started with an idea, a vision to make something better than what was being presented. That vision turned into something that completely deviated away from the blueprints of the original, it turned into something less pure, something sinister. While success was still achieved, the fashion in which it was attained was littered with corruption, somewhere along the line Abram realized that the very thing he wished to have was granted in all the wrong ways. After a lengthy time in the spotlight he realized that the company needed to see lighter days, he knew this his original goal was laid out in front of him in the form of Trine Larsen. Abram battled, he fought long and hard and knocked back every single opponent that stood in front of him and not once did he see the light he saw in Trine. Many speculated that he gave the championship to her, that he just laid down and let her have it, that was not the plan at all. Abram knew his ultimate demise was going to come from Trine, all she needed to do was dig down deep and let it happen. She did, and thus Abrams reign was sacrificed for the greater good of the company and the people. Now, Abram suffers from false labels being thrown into the mix by guys like Licious, he is having a hard time keeping his image while suffering from a losing streak that makes many believe he has fallen off that throne he created months ago. While a fraction of that is true, a majority of which was said is nothing more than pure fabrication. Now, Abram has found purpose that links him back to his old ways, he has found a gateway back into the life that made him feel like everything was not so dark and complex, more importantly, that way of life has found him in the form of those in which he least expected. Abram sits there in his home that he has not been to in months, life on the road can take you away from the things you try to settle down with. As Abram looks around his house he sees furniture that was barely occupied, he sees emptiness mostly, funny how a house so big can make you feel so small when there is nobody to share it with. Abram is out with a minor injury, an injury that took him off of the recent Carnage card because Licious decided to give him the go ahead to wrestle for another organization for a few dates. Abram looks around and takes a breathe, he was never used to extravagant places like this, he only purchased it because during the time Licious made him feel as if he needed to "act the part". Abram contemplates leaving but just before he decides anything, his cell phone starts vibrating on the counter. Abram walks over to the counter and picks it up.-

Abram
"Hello?"

-A shuffling noise can be heard as if someone driving is trying to maneuver the phone.-

Jason(On the phone)
"Yo, Yo, Yo! Abe my man, whats good?"

-Abram now realizes it is Jason calling from an unknown number, Abram rubs his eyes.-

Abram
"Jason, how is it?"

Jason(on the phone)
"Oh you know me man, everything is 100. Heyo look, I am headin' over your way right now to discuss where we goin' with your new path my man."

Abram
"My new path?"

Jason(on the phone)
"Hell yeah, I mean we need to get you back on top. Oh check it out, I got them boys though! The whole squad with me, we been up all night talking about what we should call ourselves and we came up with a name I think you gonna like!"

Abram
"Jason, I have bigger concerns right now than creating another faction. It's bad enough everyone thinks I cant hang on my own, I dont need another group of people following me around to make others think I cant do anything by myself."

Jason(on the phone)
"We aint just people Abe! We family! Man, dont be actin' like a sucka! Listen, we headed over your way now, I found your crib on my jeezy and we out! We gonna swoop on by, discuss some biz, and then get in the whip and role."

-Abram squints in confusion.-

Abram
"I dont know what any of that means."

Jason(on the phone)
"Well dont worry cuz we pullin' up right now, I see your little gay ass whip out here."

-Jason laughs on the other end but it's more of a playful banter laugh, he is just messing around with Abram. Jason then hangs up as Abram shakes his head and goes to the front door. He opens it and sees Jason stepping out of a silver 2015 Range Rover. Jason gets out, dressed in a white t shirt and black pants, with an obnoxious gold chain around his neck he walks over to Abram and raises his hand.-

Jason
"Abe my man, you the big homie!"

-Abram holds out his hand for a handshake but Jason gets confused and just smacks him on the shoulder.-

Jason
"That's aight, yo look! I got the squad with me!"

-Abram looks back at the Range Rover and sees the 4 guys getting out. They stand there in all black with the blue bandannas still covering their faces.-

Abram
"Why do they still have the masks on?"

Jason
"Cuz man! They dont wanna show you who they are right yet!"

Abram
"I dont know about this game of hide and seek Jason, it's too elaborate for me and to be quite honest, I just dont know about this whole "crew" thing, it doesnt fit my style it is just not for me."

Jason
"Abe, my dude, look, we aint just a gang that is swoopin' in to cover your ass because you pay us off, we are family now. You the original, you the man that made it ok for guys like us to come into a place like the WWG and show them whats up! My brother Draven was all about being loyal to you, and his wish was for me to come up and be apart of your guys' Order but I was locked up! I am tryin' to make it right by my brother but at the same time, im tryin' to put those fools in the WWG on blast!"

Abram
"Like who Jason? There is nobody that even knows who you are, why would you feel the need to start wars in areas that have nothing to do with you?"

-Just like that Jason starts getting letting that inner fire boil to the surface. Jason starts talking with gestures as he stands by Abrams front door.-

Jason
"One reason, they all a bunch of fools! I mean who ya got? You got some fake ass wannabe walkin' around pretending he's God?! Jason King? Man get the hell out my face with all that! Then you got a dark ass, fake ass, wannabe ass group of monkeys callin' themselves the Family?! I been payin' attention Abe, I know whats up, and as far as im concerned these dudes had their time last year and right now they aint doin' nothin' but just recyclin' old ass material! They dont know where to go so they go back to square one, that's all they do, and the Wretched Nobody?! Maaan, I am so sick of that fake ass! He aint no undead, supernatural, whatever the hell, he walks around with that fake ass image he got and try to act all scary. Man, he aint gonna mess you up and he aint gonna mess me or them boys up, he just gets controlled by a damn trick who everyone thinks is so scary. Matter of fact, I had some **** on the block last week that looked just like that Grace ****, she was a freak too, let me do all kinds of stuff."

-Abram takes a breathe and just rolls his eyes, his is definitely out of his element here.-

Abram
"Look, Jason, I have no idea where your frustration is coming from because you dont know any of the people you just named off."

Jason
"Cuz Abe, I know they aint nothin' but a bunch of fake ass wannabes! That's why we gotta get you back on top, look, Trine lost the championship to that fake crazy **** Rayven or some ****, all you gotta do now is take her out and get your gold back baby!"

Abram
"It is not that simple."

Jason
"Why? You still got a rematch clause dont you?"

Abram
"Well, yeah but.."

Jason
"You still a threat aint you?"

Abram
"I assume so..."

Jason
"Then whats stoppin' you?"

Abram
"Look, is there a reason you guys came by today?"

Jason
"Yeah, matter of fact we wanted to come by and tell you about the new name we came up with last night. Check this, you gonna lead us into the next generation to finish what you started way back then, and what better way to do it than have your new group of OutcastZ?"

Abram
"OutcastZ?"

Jason
"Yeah, we the OutcastZ and you gonna show everyone that guys like us always belonged."

-There's the motive, Abram seems suspicious, Jason comes out of nowhere and seems to be bargaining with Abram about finding his place on the food chain. Abram has had a difficult time trusting people, especially those who came out of nowhere and presented an image of friendship. Naturally, Abram has his doubts. He looks at Jason with that unsure expression.-

Abram
"Let me just clarify this, you virtually come out of nowhere, you aid me in my match against Licious and company at Civil War, then you proceed to  tell me that you would like me to lead you and your gang to what exactly? To be quite honest here Jason, I cannot help but think that you are using me to get what you want in the WWG. If that is the case, I am on to you and you just need to leave it be right now."

Jason
"Man, are you serious my dude? Abe, I aint tryin' to play you, if I wanted to make a name off you me and the boys woulda jumped your ass and not that male stripper Licious. I know, you don't trust nobody, I get that, hell I respect that my dawg, but you aint gotta worry about me cuz I aint got no reason to lie to you. Like I already said, my brother Draven, you and him were tight, OG's, I gotta do whats right by my brother Abe, I gotta make it how it was supposed to be."

Abram
"Jason, I don't know how it was supposed to be I mean yeah, if you were around back then maybe things would have gone differently but maybe they would have played out the same way. Draven sacrificed himself for me because I turned my back on him, I regret it every second of every day so when you tell me you have to do right by your brother that only means you have to exact his revenge on me."

Jason
"It aint even like that Abe, my brother took himself out the game, you saved him from the spot back then and gave him purpose. He used to tell me all about it, but that's the past, this is now my dude. We here to help you get back on top, simple as that playa. We aint in it to get paid, we got them stacks already ya feel me? We aint in it for fame, Miami knows who I be, we in it because you the big homie and we wanna do right by you. We are your OutcastZ my bruh, we here to make it all how it was supposed to be, to put you on top the right way, not with that whack ass Licious, not that punk ass Kavanagh, that **** Rayven holdin' the title now yeah, but it's only a matter of time before she get slapped back to the back of the line."

-Given his controversial vocabulary and somewhat ridiculous views, he has a point, Abram has been falling since leaving the top spot. Abram looks at where he is now, where he has found himself, and that is at the bottom of the barrel. It was only just a few short months ago that Abram was sitting on that throne he created, he was the king. Now, he finds himself at home, being taken off of match cards due to his injury, and not finding the motivation he once had. Abram takes a breathe and looks at Jason.-

Abram
“I never thought I would say this, but you’re right. I am not where I am supposed to be, I thought losing the championship to Trine was the beginning of a new era in the company, but all I see is everything going right back to where it all started. The Family is back, and even relics of the past are coming back, things are not supposed to be this way.”

Jason
“Hell yeah my dude! It’s time to get things back on track! Rayven is going to lose that **** and you gonna swoop in and take it back! It’s time to be the big dog again!”

-Jason heads over back to the car but then turns around.-

Jason
“Oh yeah, I don’t know if you knew this but word on the street is that male stripper Licious is out tryin’ to find himself a crew. That’s funny to me, cuz I know peeps around, and the crazy ones wont mess with that panzy. Licious aint findin’ nobody worth a damn Abe, best believe that. I’ll holla at you and we gonna get this **** rollin!”

-With that, Jason and his crew jump back into the car and speed off. Abram stands there, not fully understanding what has happened but understands that he must heal from him injury and he must climb back to the top of the mountain.-

End Segment
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: