Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 30, 2024, 01:37:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Rayven's Rehab 3

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rayven's Rehab 3  (Read 60 times)
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: July 03, 2016, 06:09:18 am »

The flight to Miami had been fairly uneventful. She had gotten lucky enough to get a window seat and she spent the trip sleeping with her forehead pressed against the window. The light blue iPod shuffle clipped to the fabric of her hoodie’s collar, crooning a playlist into ears that heard, but had long since stopped listening. The jerk that rocked the cabin as the landing gear of the plane touched down had jostled her awake and the blonde watched silently as the plane taxi’d it’s way to the terminal. She had made her way to baggage claim, watching the bags on the carousel slide by when there was a tap on her shoulder.

The blonde turned, coming face to face with a badge, and then the face of it’s owner as he dropped it down and tucked it somewhere inside of his jacket.

”I don’t want to make a big deal of this Miss Larsen. We just need to ask you some questions about an incident. Would you mind coming with me, please?’ he spoke politely, but it was clear there wasn’t much choice other than making a scene and getting taken in anyway or just quiet compliance.

She raised an eyebrow, clearly confused, but considering she had nothing to hide there was no reason to act up. Might as well just get it all cleared up. It would be fine…

-

There were set hours for phone calls. Sometimes Rayven would call, sometimes Trine would just spend an hour or two being extra aware of every vibration her phone made trying not to miss a call that sometimes never came. Today, however, sitting in her hotel room at the Marriot in Miami she had all but drilled angry holes into the phone in her hand. It had been almost a year and half since she had to deal
with.... And she just knew this was Rayven’s fault somehow. Whatever she had done in Miami was now coming back to haunt Trine out of left field and for the most part she still had no idea of what the hell was going on- other than the cops wanted to where she was ten months ago.

Thankfully her bases were more than covered by being with the company for a meet and greet event at the time. Hassan had even come down to clear things up- and it was honestly the nicest the head of Talent Relations had been to her since she’d joined the company.

”I don’t know what answers you’re trying to get, but Trine Larsen was halfway across the country. I’ve got hotel and plane receipts with the company records to prove it. Not to mention thousands of fans that were present for the event, the other wrestlers, and myself to vouch for it.”

Trine had thanked him on the way out of the station, but he shrugged it off.

”I’m the only one that gets to play petty mind games with our people.”

”You better **** call today….” she grumbled, staring down at the phone screen.

As if on cue, the phone sprang to vibrating life as the display lit up and showed a phone number with a Miami area code.  It couldn’t be anyone other than Rayven calling.

Trine slid the green phone icon to answer the call and snapped the phone straight up to her ear.

”What the hell did you do in Miami!?”

”Well hello to you too, darling.  What are you talking about?”

”I got here for Carnage this morning and spent the rest of the day at the police station. Asking me where I was- I had to get Hassan to come down just so they’d let me get back to the hotel. What. The ****. Did you do. In Miami?  AndwhydotheythinkIwouldhavebeenthere?”. At the point she couldn’t tell if she was mad or scared- or confused….maybe it was all three.

What she did know was that between Tony in the hospital and Rayven in a psych ward the last thing that she wanted added to the list of stressful situations was an episode of Orange is the New Black. Starring; Trine Larsen.

There was a long pause from the other end of the line.  Finally, she could be heard inhaling on the other side.

”I illegally burned some garbage.”

Also, come on.  Trine Larsen in Orange is the New Black?  She’d be the hottest inmate in that prison….unflattering orange jumpsuit and all…

Trine made a face, trying to figure out why Rayven’s explanation and just how intense the police had been about something as stupid as burning garbage didn’t add up.

”......garbage…..?” she ran her fingers through her hair, brushing back loose strands, ”did you burn the freaking state flag or something? They were drilling me like I murdered someone.”

Rayven sighed and shook her head, not that it could be seen from Trine’s side of the conversation.

”There was a fire...and...maybe I didn’t call the fire department?”

A sigh.

”Well, why would they think I’d have anything to do with it?

”He wasn’t supposed to be home!”

”.....what?” her voice was flat. ”Rayven. Seriously. Please tell me you didn’t burn someone’s house down. That’s arson. That is serious ****. And with Tony in the hospital and now you in there- I think we’ve all had enough of serious ****. PLEASE. Tell me….you didn't burn down a house….while someone was home….”

There was a long pause and the sound of Rayven fighting back breaking into a full-on sob.

”I burned Leif’s house down.  He broke your perfect little heart, and someone had to do something!  He wasn’t supposed to be home!  That wasn’t part of the plan, I promise!”

Another short pause.

”Wait, what about Tony?”

WHAT!? It wasn’t anger, so much as it was complete and utter shock.

Trine paused and took a deep breath in through her nose. She could hear the breaks in Rayven’s voice like she’d been about to cry. As COMPLETELY **** INSANE it was that she burned a freaking house down and possibly- Oh God, if he’s dead she’s never getting out of there. There is no “Whoops! You’re just crazy and **** MURDERED someone” get out of jail free card. No, there is no way. That would have been on the news. People would know. At least the wrestling world would have known.

Her breathing slowed down and she tried to compose herself. Tried not to ask a million questions. Tried not to reach through the phone and strangle the amazing friend that had literally burned down that ****’s freaking home because he hurt her which was...again...**** insane, but also….kind of amazing. The woman on the other side of the line sounded like she already was in a bad enough place without Trine freaking out on her about it.

”...uh….um….okay, alright….don’t cry. I just...it’s a lot to...” she sighed again, rubbing her temple with her free hand, ”Tony...got attacked at the last PPV we had. Just Collins, Lord, and Wretch wailing on Kid, Jason, and Kai (he’s new...I don’t think you’ve met him) and Tony ran out to help, but-”

Her voice cut out, like it she didn’t have the strength to finish the rest of the sentence.

”...It’s bad, Ray. He can’t- he can’t even **** breathe on his own… It’s...I’m sorry I know this is pretty shitty news...on top of-”

A pause.

”...you didn’t...kill him did you…?”

”He wasn’t….supposed...to be home…  What else do you think that means?  Yes, he burned up with the rest of that shitty shack of a house.  After I heard he was there, my only regret is Riley wasn’t with him!”

There was a short pause as it sounded like Rayven was trying to compose herself a bit on the other side of the line.

”So Tony got beat up.  It happens in our line of work.  Am I supposed to feel bad for him?”

While her words sounded like she didn’t care, the quiver in her voice betrayed her feelings.

”Collins, Lord, and Wretch, you say?  They’re not...working as a unit are they?”

”Rayven what the ****!?! That’s murder!!!  That’s like jail. For life. No matter how nutty they decide you are- do you realize that!?” she wanted to add that the entire situation was completely freaking insane, but she’d started to feel nauseous just from the idea that a human being (no matter how shitty of a human being) burned do death and in some way it had been her fault. That combined with sheer rise of fury in her chest at just how nonchalantly Rayven responded to Tony Mann being in the hospital cut her words short.

There was a hiss of breath through the line as Trine sharply exhaled through her nose, trying to sort of reign in the mix of raw frantic emotion with whatever energy she had managed to hold up over the course of the week. Needless to say….it wasn’t much….

YES! Yes, you **** are!” her voice cracked from the unbridled force behind it, ”Or at least worried! Or sad! Or-! What the hell did he do that was so wrong!? And I don’t know what those fucknuts are doing. They’ve never made any freaking sense before- so why now?”

There was a long pause of silence and the sounds of Rayven trying to compose herself while she held the phone receiver away from her face to not be heard.

”Look….I’m sorry about Tony, I just...I have a lot on my mind.  I….Is he going to be ok?”

Another pause, and a soft sniffle heard over the line.

”If they’re working together, that can’t be good.  Umm...try to avoid them, stay safe.  I know it sounds crazy, but I’m going to get out of here.  Soon, maybe.  When I do, I’ll do what I can about that whole situation, ok?  Just stay safe until I can help.”

Trine caught the sniffle this time and tried to dial down the frustration lurking beneath the surface of her voice. It was probably petty, but a part of her was furious that the last time she and Rayven had talked about the comedian….he’d basically broken into the ward to see her and Rayven’s declaration of “I was nice.” after giving Trine the rundown hadn’t convinced her.

The last time Tony would have seen her….he’d probably felt awful….and now-

”....I dunno….it looks bad...I just want him to wake up and be Tony again. Not just-” a shaky exhale traveled through the line, ”I don’t know how you think they’ll let you out after something like that, but….I’m not playing this thing out safe. Those assholes are getting what’s coming to them.”

She’d been doing her best to keep calm about the fact that a human being was **** burned alive, but it wasn’t working. The hand holding the cellphone to her ear was shaking and her stomach felt like someone tied her in a knot.

She felt sick

”Hey….uh….I might have to cut this short...I just- I’m not feeling so hot…”

Rayven let out a sigh.

”I’m really, really sorry, Trine.”  Not Sparkles?  ”I swear to you I wouldn’t have done it if I knew he was there.  I don’t know all the details, but my lawyer says if I can prove to the eggheads here that I’ve improved, then I can get out soon.  And I know, you want to take out everything on those assholes for what they did to Tony, I wouldn’t expect anything less of you.  Just….be careful.  I don’t want to get out and find out you’re sharing a ward with him.  That would destroy me…”

Another pause, more muffled noises with the phone being held away from her.

”I’m going to come help you, and I’m going to help Tony too, ok?”

”...your lawyer is a freaking witch doctor if they get you out of this, but alright…And I’m going to do whatever it is I have to do.”

Rayven laughed softly.

”Mama don’t **** around with her freedom.  Of course I hired the best lawyer money could buy…”

”...alrighty, well, I’ll see you on the other side then hopefully!”

”I’ll be there before you know it.”

A short pause.

”Oh, and Trine?”

Again, not Sparkles?

”....thanks.  I couldn’t have got through this without you.”

”That’s what friends are for.”
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print