Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 02:00:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Introduction

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Introduction  (Read 121 times)
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« on: November 20, 2017, 07:37:18 pm »

CHAPTER 1: THE INTRODUCTION

Three Years Ago...

You know what the worst feeling in the world is?

Waiting.

It’s the worst thing, especially for a guy like me.  I’m so impatient.  However, today is the day in which I found something worst than waiting. 

Waiting in a doctor’s office.

I’m just sitting here, looking around the at the four walls.  It’s not in the room, actually it’s pretty chilly but I feel sweat building up on my forehead on my body.  Luckily, I remember to put deodorant this morning.  I probably wouldn’t be as nervous if it weren’t for the fact that my lively hood literally depends on what this doctor comes in and tells me.  This is a the last year my rookie contract.  I was so ready to come in a prove myself, and earn another contract.  It’s not looking so great for me though.  I’ve been riding the bench all season.  I have not had the oppurtunity to show anything to any teams that might want to sign..  Not on offense, not on defense, only a little special teams, and that’s not going to get me anywhere.  We have two games left in the season and I hoping to get some action on defense.  Then this happens.  I get hurt in practice.  I keep replaying that moment over and over again.  I’m standing there and the whistle blows and everybody is slowing down, then BAM!  A body comes rolling into my leg.  I hear a loud pop and I go down, and instantly I know it’s a bad one.  It’s crazy your life can change in a instant.  One minute your living you dream, playing in the National Football League.  The next, your where I am now.  On a table, waiting on the news.  Anything that puts me out for a long amount of time, my football career is probably over. 

All I can do now is wait.  Look around the room at all of the tools and objects in the room .  Every time I turn my body, even slightly I can hear the crinkling and crackling of the paper that I’m sitting on that’s covering the table.  It’s really annoying hearing that sound, after a while you get used to it, then it becomes annoying all over again.  I’m looking around the doctor’s office and for a moment I become a kid.  I look a the stethoscope on the wall and I image how cool it would to put the ear plugs in my hear and check out someone’s heartbeat.  I recognize most of the tools around the office.  The blood pressure machine, which I’m all too familiar with, having had problems with my blood pressure since I was junior in high school.  Luckily, I have a pretty good grasp on it now, and I the machine to scare me as much as they used to.  I look around this office and the one thing that I don’t understand is, why are there so many cabinets in here.  I mean I could understand one, two, maybe even three cabinets.  There are like nine cabinets in this one room. I just know that half of them are absolutely empty behind the cabinet door.  Let me count one, two, three, fo- what the hell I’m doing, where the hell is the doctor.  It’s been like an hour, what time is it?  Damn!  Only ten minutes.  Feels like I have been sitting here forever.

(Suddenly the door opens and in walks a man carrying a clip board.  He’s not dressed like you would imagine a doctor would be.  No lab coat, no protective mask, no gloves, if it weren’t for his pictures everywhere and his name badge matching the name on the plaques on the wall, you would not believe he was the doctor.  He has a on a nice polo shirt with a Titan’s logo stitched into the fabric.  That polo shirt is tucked into some khaki slacks, while walking on some comfortable Steve Madden shoes.  He closes the door behind him and the begin the pleasantries.)

Dr. Shelby
How’s it going Mike?  Haven’t seen you in here in a little while.

Mike Benjamin
Yeah it’s been a little while, and as you can see it’s not going great for me right now, I’m hoping you can help me out like you did before.

Dr. Shelby
That’s right and how is the shoulder.

(Mike begins to move his shoulder back and forth, showing that he has regain full range of motion.)

Mike Benjamin
It’s healed up pretty nicely, I haven’t been in any pain and the muscle strength is getting back to what it was.

Dr. Shelby
That’s good to hear, so tell me what happened out there today.

Mike Benjamin
Well, started out like the typical day doing a little stretching some running.  I guess looking back on it now, I did feel some tightness.  So, I spent some extra time trying to get loose.  Coach calls from some drills.  We do some individual work and then it’s time for some scrimmage, team on team.  So, we get going back and forth, then all of a sudden....I feel somebody roll into my leg, and then instant pain shooting all through my knee.

Dr. Shelby
Which knee is it?

Mike Benjamin
The left one.

(Doctor Shelby begins to reach for Mike’s knee.  Once he grabs hold of Mike’s knee, Mike tenses up and Doctor Shelby can sense it.  So, Shelby loosens his grip and begins to operate more gently.)

Dr. Shelby
So you’re feeling the pain all over the knee and not in one specific area.

(Doctor Shelby begins index finger and thumb around the patella of the knee, gently massaging it.  He feel the swelling in the knee, which is going to delay an MRI for a least a day or two.)

Mike Benjamin
Yeah it’s pretty much the whole knee.

Dr. Shelby
Okay, so what we’re going to do now is run go through some test and see what we can find out.  So now what your going to do is lie flat back on the table.

(Mike slides back on the table, as Doctor Shelby lowers the table to lie flat.  Mike lies back on the table.)

Dr. Shelby
Okay, so now what we’re going to do is, I want you bend your left leg upward at a ninety degree angle.  I’m going to help you.  Let’s move together.

(Doctor Shelby puts one hand under Mike’s thigh, by his hamstring, while placing his other hand at the top of his shin bone on his left leg.  Now, as Mike begins to move his leg upward, Doctor Shelby’s hands offer support.  If your are looking at Mike’s face you can read the pain on his face.  His teeth are clinch as he tries to hide the pain, but he can’t hide it.)

Dr. Shelby
Okay, we’re going to hold your leg in this position.  Now, I know your in pain and that’s normal, but have to check the structure of your knee to see if anything is torn in the knee.

(Mike nods his head hoping there is isn’t a tear.  Doctor now takes the hand that was place on the shin bone and now moves it around to calf on the back of the left leg.  The Doctor begins to try and pull the bottom part of the left leg away form the top half of the leg.  Mike can feel his leg pulling apart, but he doesn’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.  He tries to read the doctor’s face, but he’s stoic.  No expression and no hint at what’s to come.)

Dr. Shelby
Okay, you can sit back up, now we’re all done.

Mike Benjamin
Wow! That was pretty fast, so what can you tell me?

Dr. Shelby
Well, it’s not conclusive yet but just based on my hands on analysis, I believe that you torn ACL.  Now, I know that’s not what you want to hear, but it’s not the end.  We want you take an MRI and that will give us a concrete answer on what’s going on.  It could be something simple or could be something...something more.

(Doctor Shelby just gave Michael the news that he feared.  The disappointment overwhelms him as he drops his head down.  Doctor is pretty speechless as well.  He stands up.)

Mike Benjamin
I’m going to go and write my report and see about getting you that MRI.

(Doctor Shelby pats Mike on the shoulder, as he reaches for his clip board.  As Doctor Shelby heads for the door, Mike picks up his head.)

Mike Benjamin
Hey Doc! That hands on analysis you did, how accurate is it.

Dr. Shelby
It’s...it’s um...pretty accurate.

Mike Benjamin
So, doc in your professional opinion what would you tell a third year player on the last year of his deal, who’s barely played any and now is going to miss the better part of a year.  By the time I come back, I will have miss an entire season.  What would you advise someone like that to do?

Dr. Shelby
Well off the record... man to man,  I would get the surgery while it’s on the dime of the franchise and not out of your own pocket.  And then....

Mike Benjamin
And then what doc?

Dr. Shelby
And then find another profession.

(Doctor Shelby gives a lasting glance at Mike and then exits the room as the door closes behind him.)

PRESENT DAY

You that feeling of accomplishment, well that’s what I’m looking for.  That’s why I’m here right now.  I’m in this gym right now training because I know at the end of the day, the feeling of accomplishment will feel so much better when I know that I’ve earned it.  Today, is the beginning of a new journey for me.  Today is the day that I officially begin my story as a professional wrestler.  I have signed the contract and I now I have to put in the work.  That’s why I’m running on the treadmill just to start the day.  I like to work up a sweat first, get the blood flowing.  But I will say this is probably the most boring part of my workout.  I mean it’s literally just running in place.  Luckily for me I’ve got my music to listen to.  Thank God for technology.  I try to pick a different artist every day and listen to them throughout my workout.  Today, is 2pac day.  Right, now I’m in the middle of “Ambitionz as a Ridah”.  If this song doesn’t get me pumped nothing will. As boring as this workout is, it’s important for me.  I’m not a small high flyer, so I have work extra hard in cardio, to maintain stamina, so that I can keep up any wrestler of any size. 

Then it’s all about power.  I’m a big guy but I”m not the biggest.  I will be facing guys that would probably be considered giants in early centuries of humanity.  So, building strength is a must.  Lucky for me, I love building strength.  Here lying on this bench under this bar with two hundred and twenty-five pounds on the ends of it.  Using all of my strength and power, willing this bar up and down.  “Hit ‘Em Up” by 2pac switches on and that pumps me up.  Just thinking about the people I’m going to face.  The people that I’m going to defeat. 

Now, I have the bar across my shoulder as I begin to squat, four hundred and five pounds.  As tired as my leg become, it’s rewarding to keep pushing.  Instilling me with that fight.  The ability to get back up even when I’ve been knocked down.  I rack the bar but I can still feel the imprint of the bar across shoulders.  There it is again that feeling of accomplishment.  Now I guess it’s time to do a little work on the punching bag.

(Mike goes over to his gym bag.  He unzips the bag and reaches in.  He pulls out a drinking container full a pre-mix shake to help stimulate Mike’s workout.  Mike takes a giant gulp of the shake.  Then closes the container and puts it back in the bag.  However, he pulls out some MMA style gloves.  The bell rings at the gym, signaling either someone entering or someone leaving.  Mike looks up at the door and recognizes a familiar face, it’s his agent, Bobby Drake.  Bobby Drake enters a gym where everyone else is wearing shorts and t-shirts, he has on a three piece suit.  It’s a nice light brown suite with a light blue dress shirt underneath.  Bobby has some shades on that he begins to take off as he looks around the gym.  He locates his client, and a big smile comes over his face as he begins to walk toward Mike.)

BOBBY DRAKE
MIKEY!

MICHAEL BENJAMIN
BOBBY!  What’s going on?

BOBBY DRAKE
What’s going on?  You’re what’s going on man.  You about to be a made man, a star.  Look’s who’s face is on the cover of “PRO WRESTLING TODAY”!

(Bobby shows Mike a magazine cover.  Mike smiles but he doesn’t seem overly impressed.)

MICHAEL BENJAMIN
Yeah, I see my face along with seven others.  That don’t make me a star.

BOBBY DRAKE
Not yet, baby steps brother baby steps.  These aren’t just some faces these are your opponents this week.  You got the tapes I sent you right.

MICHAEL BENJAMIN
Yeah, I got ‘em.

BOBBY DRAKE
Did you watch them?  Cause I had to go through a lot of trouble to get those highlight tapes made.

MICHAEL BENJAMIN
Yeah watched ‘em.  I’d be a fool not to, right.

BOBBY DRAKE
See, that’s why I like you Mikey.  I don’t have hold you hand show you everything.  That’s the kind of mentality that’s going to take you far in the business.

MICHAEL BENJAMIN
Speaking of business how is that coming?

BOBBY DRAKE
Oh, business is great.  I got you the contract with WWG and we’re looking a sponsors for you.  We have to start small though.  We have to build your brand because right now you’re a nobody.  Now, no disrespect, but that’s how the world sees you.  This professional wrestling thing is going to be big for you and big for business.

MICHAEL BENJAMIN
Yeah, big for me...I still haven’t seen any checks yet.

BOBBY DRAKE
You haven’t even had your first match yet, your going to get paid, and that’s just the base salary.  On top that base salary are perks, and the perks is where you make the real money.   You just need go out there and win matches and championships and you won’t have to worry about finding the money, the money will come looking for you.

MICHAEL BENJAMIN
I hope you’re right about this because my well is beginning to run dry.  I haven’t collected an NFL check in almost three years, so I need this wrestling thing to go right.  I’m killing myself everyday in this gym.  I’m training as hard as I have every trained by before.  I’m not out partying.  I’m in here three, sometimes four times a day for hours each time, because I can’t fail at this.  I’m holding my end of the bargain.  I need you to hold your end up.

BOBBY DRAKE
Mikey, I’m holding my end up.  I’m out here every day walking these streets looking for deals.  Not just any deals, but lucrative ones.  I’m promoting your name your face.  You know why I only have one magazine left, because I’ve handed ninety-nine others.  I handed them out to every business in town.  I’m putting your face out there for the public.  Here’s something that I don’t want you to forget, I only succeed when you succeed.  My name, my business it’s all tied up into you.  You are my only client.  You’re paying me.  If you don’t get paid, I don’t get paid.  I believe you.  I need you to believe in me.

(Mike looks up at Bobby.  A smile comes over Mike’s face and they both shake hands.)

MICHAEL BENJAMIN
I believe in you.  So, who am I facing.  I want know what tape I need to be focusing on this week.

BOBBY DRAKE
See, it almost slip my mind... All of them!

(A shocked expression comes over Michael's face, as Drake reveals his upcoming match with seven other superstars.)

MICHAEL BENJAMIN
ALL OF THEM!

BOBBY DRAKE
Yes, now before you go crazy on me just hear me out.  Remember what I said about perks, well that’s what this match is all about.  It’s you versus seven other competitors, that’s the hard part.  But the winner because the WWG World Champion.  Just think about that for second.  On your first night in the company, Michael Benjamin become WWG Champion.  It’s that a headline you want to be apart of.

MICHAEL BENJAMIN
I guess they never said it was going to be easy.  I guess I thought I get an opportunity to get know the business and see where a I stand in the pecking order first.  I watched those tapes each one of them and none of these guys are slouches.  All of them have wrestling experience and most have won championship in the past.  Here I come a fresh face, no real in ring experience I have been trained but not in this.

BOBBY DRAKE
That’s what makes you perfect.  You are a fresh face.  Someone that new fans and old can latch onto.  You’re the amateur just like the guy in the front row.  They can live their dreams through you.

MICHAEL BENJAMIN
I don’t care about what the guy in the front rows dreams are.  I’m worried about my money.  Let’s not get this twisted I’m not out wrestling for the love of the sport.  I’m doing this because I need the money.

BOBBY DRAKE
I know that and you know that, but for now keep that between.  Let the people decide whether they hate you or not.  Because one way or another we need them to come out to see you.  Either they need to love so much they want to come see you, or they hate you so much they want to see you get your ass kicked.  But, for now just be what you are.

MICHAEL BENJAMIN
And what am I?

BOBBY DRAKE
You are a prize fighter.  It’s not about the art form, it’s about the rewards for you.  These people you’re fighting they want to be the best this and the best that.  You just want win.  Not only do you wan to win, you have to win.  You have to walk out to that ring with the thought in mind that I can’t leave this ring empty handed.  That’s why even though you don’t have the experience fighting, but you’re the most dangerous man in that ring come bell time, because you are the unknown.

MICHAEL BENJAMIN
Huh, the unknown, that’s true.  But what’s not true is me not being experienced in fighting.  Now, I may not have been a pro wrestler for years and years like the rest of these guys but fighting, that’s something I know.  I been fighting my whole life.  I fought my way from poverty to a top flight university.  I fought my way from through the millions of kids that want to play in the NFL and I became of the few to ever do it.  Now injuries may have derailed my career, but here I am again, ready to fight.  That’s all I know how to do.  I don’t know how to quit.  I don’t know how to give up.  So, unknown is the perfect way to describe.  Because the moment anyone in that ring begins to take me lightly in slightest, that person is going to find out just how hard I fight.

BOBBY DRAKE
Yes, that’s that spirit.  I like it.  Hell, it makes me want to suit up and run out there.  But no way can I jeopardize this face.  No, I’ll leave the brutality to you.  You keep that mentality, the prize fighter.  This is the first time that you show yourself to the world.  You know the expression you never get a second chance at a first impression?

MICHAEL BENJAMIN
Yeah, who doesn’t?

BOBBY DRAKE
Well, it’s true.  And this my friend is your first impression.  Michael Benjamin this is your Introduction!

Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 01:10:05 am »

This is def a Marcus RP, characters are a little different but at the end of the day its solid like your usual. Nice work my friend.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 12:19:24 pm »

Vintage Marcus RP. I like the history on the character. Always great in setting up the scenes.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: