Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 04:33:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Real Evil

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Evil  (Read 217 times)
Van HeLLsing
2016 King of Hardcore
Creative Team

Wrestler: Van HeLLsing
Hometown: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Weight: 6"2
Height: 230 lbs.
Finishers: Nail In The Coffin

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Second year Anniversary Search One year Anniversary Level 4 Linux User Mobile User 100 Posts Poll Voter Karma Level 3 50 Posts 10 Posts Webmaster Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: November 20, 2017, 05:13:50 pm »

Soft sounds of a faraway violin, beautiful and immaculate in its nature, drift down the cold dark cement of a hallway.  Sometimes best described as a rat infested shithole, graffiti drenched the walls, filled with obscenities and sexual, suggestive images.  Vermin, roaches, anything vile made a home down here.  You wouldn’t find a half decent human being would come within a hint of a whiff of this god forsaken hell.  The once soft violin has shifted from a light breeze to a powerful wind, the melody becoming more rapid in sequence.  Off to the left is a doorway with a dim candle light reflecting off the wall.  It was obvious someone was down here after all.  Resting in the corner of this room is a man with his face painted in a hideous mask of evil.  His long black hair swaying side to side with the rhythm of violin in what must be the grand finale to this freak’s dark masterpiece.  This man, this sinister soul, damned to hell, dressed in black is Van HeLLsing.

The Dark Angel finishes his symphony and begins to laugh.  However, this laugh sounded like those of the wild Hyena, mischievous but sinister in nature.  Suddenly the violin crashes to the floor and the head of Van HeLLsing snaps up revealing black soulless eyes.  Looking into these eyes was like staring into an empty abyss, filled with pain and agony.  Sputtering across his face was a sadistic grin.  The grin of a starving monster ready to feast on the blood of those he encounters.  Soon the grin fades and a long low sigh comes from deep in the man’s body, his head falls backward moving his eyes to the ceiling.  After a moment his head returns to its normal position, the man known as Van HeLLsing speaks.

I’ve always enjoyed the classics.  Sure the music now is hip!  Catchy!  Gone are the days of Beethoven and Mozart.  Despite my appearance my ears have quite an eloquent taste in music.  My therapist says it will do wonders for my mental health.  Gotcha….I don’t have a therapist, and as far as my mental health well you could say it left the building a long time ago.
A dark laugh slips softly out of him.  He has been known to half a dark sense of humor, a joker this one is.  Van HeLLsing’s sanity flew the coup many years ago and hasn’t come back since.  No postcard, overnight visits to the old stomping grounds.

In the world there is always two sides, opposites offsetting each other.  Yin and Yang.  Good vs evil, order and anarchy, light vs the dark.  Lying in the darkness is a door to fiery pits of hell.  However, this door has a gate keeper.  Someone who must…greet the new members properly.  This man has a violent agenda yes he does.  Everyone must be marked when they join the party and the mark for this party gets slowly carved into the soft skin one’s belly.  He drinks the blood of those who enter, quenching his thirst for blood lust.  He is an evil soul yes he is.  That man…..is me!  Van HeLLsing at your service.

He does a sarcastic bow as if introducing himself to royalty.  Knives have always been his favorite toy to play with.  It’s nothing fancy, small but slick, sharp blade that will pierce the skin.  The Dark Angel is easily amused when it comes to the tools used to torture his prey.  The knife gets the job done, short and to the point.  This is the tool used to mark the damned.  This man enjoyed what he does to a great degree.  A twisted, violent child, the souls his canvas, toys for him to play with while father attends to business in the den. 

My taste for blood grows the more I drink.  It’s like a drug and can’t get enough because my tolerance for the chemical is so high.  It’s fitting that I find myself here in WWG in a battle royal for the GRAND jewel of the company!  The WWG championship.  Van HeLLsing walking into a match like this is like a junkie walking into a crack house!  Oh believe me blood will be spilt!  The blood of those who have unfortunately for them, come across my path.  You see I am very good at what I do and I love what I do.  That my friends is a lethal combination in the right hands.  Falls count anywhere, no rules, complete anarchy is where I thrive.  Everything and anything at my disposal!  I’m getting excited just thinking about it!  Boy oh boy the possibilities are endless.  Fascinating!  All of you will parish at my hands on Carnage yes you will! 

Ghoulish laughter fills the room, an evil grin dancing on his lips.  The conviction behind his statements are incredibly scary.  A man that sounds confident that his master plan will be executed without a hitch.  The mind of psychopath is the only description fit to explain the world of Van HeLLsing.  Sick, sadistic, vile, and filthy describe his actions…if you were explaining this as a normal human being.  To him he is a master artist like Van Gogh, Da Vinci, and Botticelli.  A flawless practioner of his violent craft.  His actions elegant craftsmanship with his hands on a canvas filled with possibilities. 

You know, I always love a good joke.  Here is a joke, I should fear the Wretched Nobody!  Oh no, here comes the big bad monster himself! Run for your life, head to the hills!  Wretch you have no idea what nightmares are.  You are a bland image of what people think evil looks like.  A vague description of what it means to be dark and sadistic.  Behind that hideous face is actually a scared child trying to hide from the demons who haunt your soul for the rest of your pathetic existence.  A puppet in a sad attempt to seize control planned by a wretched ****!  Grace Brutal absolutely disgusts me.  It’s people like you who give this art a tarnished reputation.  I am a master of violence!  You want to see real evil you two all you need to do is look deep into my eyes and see the things that I have seen.  The horrors in eyes will make the two of you cower in beds and hide under the covers from the real bogyman who haunts the souls of the damned.  Yes Wretched Nobody your soul is damned to hell which is why it’s curious we now meet.  I am after all the gatekeeper to hell.  It would be me you see first in your nightmares!  I want you to realize what you have gotten yourselves into.  A dangerous game of cat and mouse begins between the three of us, a nice violent love triangle!  In the end I will hunt you down and devour your souls!

Phase one of the masterpiece has been unveiled.  The dismantling of the Wretched Nobody and his **** handler Grace Brutal.  The delicacy of this plan is what Van HeLLsing loves most.  The man always loves a challenge.  Something that will not be easy to finish but the work and sacrifice put in will be worth the reward for carrying this devious plan out. 

Cup of tea anyone?  Don’t mind me I’m just learning British etiquette.  I don’t want to be a sour host to our lovely English friend Derek Trotter.  Perhaps it is your blood that will enjoy most Mr. Trotter, yes indeed.  Full of life, vibrant and enthusiastic, childish in nature.  A sweet treat for my teeth after I devour the main course!  What will happen when I bust you open Derek?  Will candy fall out?  Cupcakes?  After all you will be my human piñata.  Oh it will be painful at first but I promise you, it will fade to numbness eventually.  There is nothing you can do Trotter.  I am coming for you.  I will get my hands on you and destroy your body until there is nothing left!  You soul is come to hell with me sir, those are the breaks!

The sadistic grin returns to the face of Van HeLLsing.  The breathing of his body quickens as if something is trying to get out and he is fighting to keep it inside.  This will burst out similar to the scene in Alien.  The grand finale about to begin. 

As for the rest of you.  The same fates, in no way similar to what happens to the aforementioned is what will befall you as well.  There is nothing any of you can do to stop me.  Kira Starlight it’s sad really.  Such a beautiful specimen as you suffering a horrific end like this is just tragic.  Tragedy however, is one of my favorite things miss!  Alistair Morrison your soul will be mine also yes it will.  You will fight valiantly like the hero you think you are but in the end darkness will prevail!  It must in order for the prophecy to come true yes it must!  Michael Benjamin stands no chance either.  The violence that will befall you will be the most painful.  I will harvest your soul as well.  Let’s see whose left?  Ahh, Barney Green and Marshall Gates.  Barney should not be too hard to fight.  I deal with people like him all the time.  It all ends the same for them you know, they all become marked as the children of the damned, and it is the way.  Marshal Gates, I saved you last because you are the most special to me.  A physical specimen second to none no doubt!  You my friend think that nothing can stop you from obtaining your goal.  Nothing will get in your way to destiny yes.  I am here to tell you that something can stop you.  Something so evil and sadistic that the human mind can’t comprehend how such atrocities could be committed.  What will ultimately stop you is destruction at my hands!  Not even the hand of God could save you or your counterparts.  I will lay a beating so vicious that they will not allowed to show it on T.V.!
With a dark look in his eyes and a sinister grin, he raises his hands to the side with the palms open.  The final conclusion ready to escape his mind.

Consider this my final message before the match!  There is nothing any of you can do, nowhere to hide from the violent ends that will become all of you!  I will prevail in the battle and become WWG champion.  Taking control of the company and turning it into hell on wheels!  You will fade into the abyss!
This final line is sung in a childlike manner by Van HeLLsing.  Over and over he repeats this line laughing and laughing.  The last image of him is the dark sadistic eyes of the keeper of hell…..Van HeLLsing.
Report Spam   Logged

1x WWG Team Champion (Mike Mewes)
1x WWG Absolute Champion (Mike Mewes)

2016 King of **** (Mime Mewes)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 12:57:01 am »

Not exactly what I expected, this is actually pretty cool. Like Clockwork Orange meets killer klowns from outter space lol. I did enjoy this and creates an interesting persona.

But, wtf, how do you call Marshal Gates as a physical specimen when Alastair is the size of Braun Stroman? I hope he drops Van on his head.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Van HeLLsing
2016 King of Hardcore
Creative Team

Level 5 Second year Anniversary Search One year Anniversary Level 4 Linux User Mobile User 100 Posts Poll Voter Karma Level 3 50 Posts 10 Posts Webmaster Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 01:36:10 am »

It's not what I expected at first either but as it started flowing it just felt right.  He's not just an ordinary psychopath.  The possibilities are endless going forward for me imo.  Lol because all I pictured at the time was Brock Lesner 

Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 01:38:45 am »

Same happened with mine, I had a thought going into it, but I updated as I went along in the writing. Came off as a lot more baby face than expected. I guess I can try to be the new Trine Larson or something I don't know lol.

I know I was giving you ****, sort of hard to have a pic base normally 5'9 190 pounds for a character that's a super heavyweight.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Van HeLLsing
2016 King of Hardcore
Creative Team

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 05:37:05 am »

Hey every fed nreds a Trine Larsen lol..
.I haven't read all the way through yours but what I've seen is excellent.  I don't know why bit I like the dark elegance I gave Van HeLLsing.  Lol I knew you were giving me ****
Report Spam   Logged

GreenDream
HOF
Rookie

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 4 Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts Karma Good Level 3 Karma Signature Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 06:26:05 am »

Good solid rp. I really enjoyed the darkness to it. This should be a fun battle.
Report Spam   Logged

Marshall Gates
Newbe

Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2017, 07:59:31 am »

I didn't add an smack talk because I don't know **** about any of y'alls characters lol
Report Spam   Logged
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2017, 11:38:34 am »

I didn't add an smack talk because I don't know **** about any of y'alls characters lol

Over the next few shows it sure will be easier.

Definantyl a different read to Mike Mewes. Am interested to see more from this character.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: